Charlie Sheen's Drama With Ex-Wife Included in Paris Hilton's Show
The other side of Charlie Sheen's custody battle with his estranged wife Brooke Mueller is set to feature on Paris Hilton's new reality TV show. The socialite has revealed her show is still filming and her friend Mueller's battle to keep her twin sons will feature prominently.
Mueller filed a restraining order against Sheen on Tuesday, March 1, claiming the star had threatened her life, and took physical custody of the couple's sons. The actor arranged for RadarOnline.com cameras to capture the emotion when he handed over his kids late on Tuesday night.
Mueller has remained silent throughout the saga, amid unconfirmed reports she's currently in rehab battling her own demons. And Hilton insists her show will unveil the truth.
Taping "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", which will air on Friday, March 4 in America, she says, "Let's just say there's a lot of drama in the show... It's really good. There's a lot that happens."
More Paris Hilton News
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards