Charlie Sheen's Drama With Ex-Wife Included in Paris Hilton's Show
The other side of Charlie Sheen's custody battle with his estranged wife Brooke Mueller is set to feature on Paris Hilton's new reality TV show. The socialite has revealed her show is still filming and her friend Mueller's battle to keep her twin sons will feature prominently.
Mueller filed a restraining order against Sheen on Tuesday, March 1, claiming the star had threatened her life, and took physical custody of the couple's sons. The actor arranged for RadarOnline.com cameras to capture the emotion when he handed over his kids late on Tuesday night.
Mueller has remained silent throughout the saga, amid unconfirmed reports she's currently in rehab battling her own demons. And Hilton insists her show will unveil the truth.
Taping "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", which will air on Friday, March 4 in America, she says, "Let's just say there's a lot of drama in the show... It's really good. There's a lot that happens."
More Paris Hilton News
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?
- Sean Spicer Eyed for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 25
- Paris Hilton Poses Half-Naked in Her Panties. See the Sexy Pic!
- Jennifer Aniston 'Humiliates' Jason Bateman at His Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony
- Warwick Davis Lands Role in 'Star Wars' Han Solo Movie
- Angelina Jolie Dishes on Brad Pitt Divorce and Bell's Palsy Diagnosis in New Honest Interview
- 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow': Find Out Who Will Play Season 3 Villain Kuasa