Charlie Sheen's Drama With Ex-Wife Included in Paris Hilton's Show
The other side of Charlie Sheen's custody battle with his estranged wife Brooke Mueller is set to feature on Paris Hilton's new reality TV show. The socialite has revealed her show is still filming and her friend Mueller's battle to keep her twin sons will feature prominently.
Mueller filed a restraining order against Sheen on Tuesday, March 1, claiming the star had threatened her life, and took physical custody of the couple's sons. The actor arranged for RadarOnline.com cameras to capture the emotion when he handed over his kids late on Tuesday night.
Mueller has remained silent throughout the saga, amid unconfirmed reports she's currently in rehab battling her own demons. And Hilton insists her show will unveil the truth.
Taping "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", which will air on Friday, March 4 in America, she says, "Let's just say there's a lot of drama in the show... It's really good. There's a lot that happens."
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress