Charlie Sheen's Drama With Ex-Wife Included in Paris Hilton's Show
The other side of Charlie Sheen's custody battle with his estranged wife Brooke Mueller is set to feature on Paris Hilton's new reality TV show. The socialite has revealed her show is still filming and her friend Mueller's battle to keep her twin sons will feature prominently.
Mueller filed a restraining order against Sheen on Tuesday, March 1, claiming the star had threatened her life, and took physical custody of the couple's sons. The actor arranged for RadarOnline.com cameras to capture the emotion when he handed over his kids late on Tuesday night.
Mueller has remained silent throughout the saga, amid unconfirmed reports she's currently in rehab battling her own demons. And Hilton insists her show will unveil the truth.
Taping "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", which will air on Friday, March 4 in America, she says, "Let's just say there's a lot of drama in the show... It's really good. There's a lot that happens."
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance