Charlie Sheen's Co-Star Jon Cryer Works as Temp on 'Ellen'
Charlie Sheen's "Two and a Half Men" co-star Jon Cryer has made fun of his precarious employment situation by signing up as an intern on the "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". Production on the hit sitcom was brought to a halt earlier this year by Sheen's health issues and personal problems, and the remainder of series eight was scrapped last month after the actor's feud with series creator Chuck Lorre went public.
Cryer has refused to comment on Sheen's antics over recent months, but has now addressed his work issues in a light-hearted skit for DeGeneres' U.S. talk show - appearing as a programme intern because he "needed the work".
In the episode, due to air in America on Thursday, March 3, DeGeneres is seen telling Cryer, "You really do good work. You do the work of two and a half men," while the actor replies, "You don't have to say that every time... You know, I needed the work."
More The Ellen DeGeneres Show News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris