Charlie Sheen's Co-Star Jon Cryer Works as Temp on 'Ellen'
Charlie Sheen's "Two and a Half Men" co-star Jon Cryer has made fun of his precarious employment situation by signing up as an intern on the "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". Production on the hit sitcom was brought to a halt earlier this year by Sheen's health issues and personal problems, and the remainder of series eight was scrapped last month after the actor's feud with series creator Chuck Lorre went public.
Cryer has refused to comment on Sheen's antics over recent months, but has now addressed his work issues in a light-hearted skit for DeGeneres' U.S. talk show - appearing as a programme intern because he "needed the work".
In the episode, due to air in America on Thursday, March 3, DeGeneres is seen telling Cryer, "You really do good work. You do the work of two and a half men," while the actor replies, "You don't have to say that every time... You know, I needed the work."
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'