Charlie Sheen's Co-Star Jon Cryer Works as Temp on 'Ellen'
Charlie Sheen's "Two and a Half Men" co-star Jon Cryer has made fun of his precarious employment situation by signing up as an intern on the "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". Production on the hit sitcom was brought to a halt earlier this year by Sheen's health issues and personal problems, and the remainder of series eight was scrapped last month after the actor's feud with series creator Chuck Lorre went public.
Cryer has refused to comment on Sheen's antics over recent months, but has now addressed his work issues in a light-hearted skit for DeGeneres' U.S. talk show - appearing as a programme intern because he "needed the work".
In the episode, due to air in America on Thursday, March 3, DeGeneres is seen telling Cryer, "You really do good work. You do the work of two and a half men," while the actor replies, "You don't have to say that every time... You know, I needed the work."
More The Ellen DeGeneres Show News
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder