Charlie Sheen's Co-Star Jon Cryer Works as Temp on 'Ellen'
Charlie Sheen's "Two and a Half Men" co-star Jon Cryer has made fun of his precarious employment situation by signing up as an intern on the "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". Production on the hit sitcom was brought to a halt earlier this year by Sheen's health issues and personal problems, and the remainder of series eight was scrapped last month after the actor's feud with series creator Chuck Lorre went public.
Cryer has refused to comment on Sheen's antics over recent months, but has now addressed his work issues in a light-hearted skit for DeGeneres' U.S. talk show - appearing as a programme intern because he "needed the work".
In the episode, due to air in America on Thursday, March 3, DeGeneres is seen telling Cryer, "You really do good work. You do the work of two and a half men," while the actor replies, "You don't have to say that every time... You know, I needed the work."
More The Ellen DeGeneres Show News
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel