Charlie Sheen's Co-Star Jon Cryer Works as Temp on 'Ellen'
Charlie Sheen's "Two and a Half Men" co-star Jon Cryer has made fun of his precarious employment situation by signing up as an intern on the "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". Production on the hit sitcom was brought to a halt earlier this year by Sheen's health issues and personal problems, and the remainder of series eight was scrapped last month after the actor's feud with series creator Chuck Lorre went public.
Cryer has refused to comment on Sheen's antics over recent months, but has now addressed his work issues in a light-hearted skit for DeGeneres' U.S. talk show - appearing as a programme intern because he "needed the work".
In the episode, due to air in America on Thursday, March 3, DeGeneres is seen telling Cryer, "You really do good work. You do the work of two and a half men," while the actor replies, "You don't have to say that every time... You know, I needed the work."
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert