Roseanne Barr Alleges Neighbors for Killing Goats
Roseanne Barr has filed for a restraining order against her neighbors in Hawaii, accusing them of murdering her goats. The comedienne claims Roree Oehlman and her husband Richard have harassed and threatened her ever since she took over her macadamia nut farm.
In court documents, Barr alleges that she found two of her four goats had been killed and, shortly after discovering the bodies, claims her neighbor told her son-in-law, "That's what happens when you p**s people off." Barr is calling for a judge to ban the couple from coming anywhere near her property and stop them from contacting members of her family, according to legal papers obtained by TMZ.com.
The TV star, whose life on the farm has been picked up for a U.S. reality show, is already embroiled in a dispute with the Oehlmans, after they alleged she was illegally shifting mountains of dirt in the grounds of her home. The couple's claims are under investigation.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie