Roseanne Barr Alleges Neighbors for Killing Goats
Roseanne Barr has filed for a restraining order against her neighbors in Hawaii, accusing them of murdering her goats. The comedienne claims Roree Oehlman and her husband Richard have harassed and threatened her ever since she took over her macadamia nut farm.
In court documents, Barr alleges that she found two of her four goats had been killed and, shortly after discovering the bodies, claims her neighbor told her son-in-law, "That's what happens when you p**s people off." Barr is calling for a judge to ban the couple from coming anywhere near her property and stop them from contacting members of her family, according to legal papers obtained by TMZ.com.
The TV star, whose life on the farm has been picked up for a U.S. reality show, is already embroiled in a dispute with the Oehlmans, after they alleged she was illegally shifting mountains of dirt in the grounds of her home. The couple's claims are under investigation.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences