Roseanne Barr Alleges Neighbors for Killing Goats
Roseanne Barr has filed for a restraining order against her neighbors in Hawaii, accusing them of murdering her goats. The comedienne claims Roree Oehlman and her husband Richard have harassed and threatened her ever since she took over her macadamia nut farm.
In court documents, Barr alleges that she found two of her four goats had been killed and, shortly after discovering the bodies, claims her neighbor told her son-in-law, "That's what happens when you p**s people off." Barr is calling for a judge to ban the couple from coming anywhere near her property and stop them from contacting members of her family, according to legal papers obtained by TMZ.com.
The TV star, whose life on the farm has been picked up for a U.S. reality show, is already embroiled in a dispute with the Oehlmans, after they alleged she was illegally shifting mountains of dirt in the grounds of her home. The couple's claims are under investigation.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts