Roseanne Barr Alleges Neighbors for Killing Goats
Roseanne Barr has filed for a restraining order against her neighbors in Hawaii, accusing them of murdering her goats. The comedienne claims Roree Oehlman and her husband Richard have harassed and threatened her ever since she took over her macadamia nut farm.
In court documents, Barr alleges that she found two of her four goats had been killed and, shortly after discovering the bodies, claims her neighbor told her son-in-law, "That's what happens when you p**s people off." Barr is calling for a judge to ban the couple from coming anywhere near her property and stop them from contacting members of her family, according to legal papers obtained by TMZ.com.
The TV star, whose life on the farm has been picked up for a U.S. reality show, is already embroiled in a dispute with the Oehlmans, after they alleged she was illegally shifting mountains of dirt in the grounds of her home. The couple's claims are under investigation.
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory