Roseanne Barr Alleges Neighbors for Killing Goats
Roseanne Barr has filed for a restraining order against her neighbors in Hawaii, accusing them of murdering her goats. The comedienne claims Roree Oehlman and her husband Richard have harassed and threatened her ever since she took over her macadamia nut farm.
In court documents, Barr alleges that she found two of her four goats had been killed and, shortly after discovering the bodies, claims her neighbor told her son-in-law, "That's what happens when you p**s people off." Barr is calling for a judge to ban the couple from coming anywhere near her property and stop them from contacting members of her family, according to legal papers obtained by TMZ.com.
The TV star, whose life on the farm has been picked up for a U.S. reality show, is already embroiled in a dispute with the Oehlmans, after they alleged she was illegally shifting mountains of dirt in the grounds of her home. The couple's claims are under investigation.
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'