Boxing Ace Ricky Hatton to Be Dad Again
British boxing champion Ricky Hatton is set to be a dad again, just months after completing a stint in rehab. The sports star hit headlines in September 2010 when photographs of him allegedly snorting cocaine in a hotel room were published in a U.K. Tabloid.
The former WBA Welterweight Champion admitted he had been "dabbling" with drugs and subsequently checked into London's The Priory clinic, before leaving a month later, October 2010. Now, Hatton and his fiancee Jennifer Dooley are focusing on happier news after learning they will become parents this summer.
Hatton tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm looking forward to becoming a father again - and I'm excited that Jenny's going to become a mother. I think she'll make a great mum. She has been my rock and has stood through me (sic) during some difficult times." The star is already dad to 10-year-old Campbell from a previous relationship.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed