Boxing Ace Ricky Hatton to Be Dad Again
British boxing champion Ricky Hatton is set to be a dad again, just months after completing a stint in rehab. The sports star hit headlines in September 2010 when photographs of him allegedly snorting cocaine in a hotel room were published in a U.K. Tabloid.
The former WBA Welterweight Champion admitted he had been "dabbling" with drugs and subsequently checked into London's The Priory clinic, before leaving a month later, October 2010. Now, Hatton and his fiancee Jennifer Dooley are focusing on happier news after learning they will become parents this summer.
Hatton tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm looking forward to becoming a father again - and I'm excited that Jenny's going to become a mother. I think she'll make a great mum. She has been my rock and has stood through me (sic) during some difficult times." The star is already dad to 10-year-old Campbell from a previous relationship.
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!