Boxing Ace Ricky Hatton to Be Dad Again
British boxing champion Ricky Hatton is set to be a dad again, just months after completing a stint in rehab. The sports star hit headlines in September 2010 when photographs of him allegedly snorting cocaine in a hotel room were published in a U.K. Tabloid.
The former WBA Welterweight Champion admitted he had been "dabbling" with drugs and subsequently checked into London's The Priory clinic, before leaving a month later, October 2010. Now, Hatton and his fiancee Jennifer Dooley are focusing on happier news after learning they will become parents this summer.
Hatton tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm looking forward to becoming a father again - and I'm excited that Jenny's going to become a mother. I think she'll make a great mum. She has been my rock and has stood through me (sic) during some difficult times." The star is already dad to 10-year-old Campbell from a previous relationship.
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'