Boxing Ace Ricky Hatton to Be Dad Again
British boxing champion Ricky Hatton is set to be a dad again, just months after completing a stint in rehab. The sports star hit headlines in September 2010 when photographs of him allegedly snorting cocaine in a hotel room were published in a U.K. Tabloid.
The former WBA Welterweight Champion admitted he had been "dabbling" with drugs and subsequently checked into London's The Priory clinic, before leaving a month later, October 2010. Now, Hatton and his fiancee Jennifer Dooley are focusing on happier news after learning they will become parents this summer.
Hatton tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm looking forward to becoming a father again - and I'm excited that Jenny's going to become a mother. I think she'll make a great mum. She has been my rock and has stood through me (sic) during some difficult times." The star is already dad to 10-year-old Campbell from a previous relationship.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'