Boxing Ace Ricky Hatton to Be Dad Again
British boxing champion Ricky Hatton is set to be a dad again, just months after completing a stint in rehab. The sports star hit headlines in September 2010 when photographs of him allegedly snorting cocaine in a hotel room were published in a U.K. Tabloid.
The former WBA Welterweight Champion admitted he had been "dabbling" with drugs and subsequently checked into London's The Priory clinic, before leaving a month later, October 2010. Now, Hatton and his fiancee Jennifer Dooley are focusing on happier news after learning they will become parents this summer.
Hatton tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm looking forward to becoming a father again - and I'm excited that Jenny's going to become a mother. I think she'll make a great mum. She has been my rock and has stood through me (sic) during some difficult times." The star is already dad to 10-year-old Campbell from a previous relationship.
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt