Miranda Lambert Cancels Australian Tour for Health Reason
Country sweetheart Miranda Lambert has axed her upcoming tour of Australia after falling ill with a respiratory infection. The singer was due to support Alan Jackson on his tour Down Under from Friday, March 4, but she's canceled her appearances on doctors' orders.
In a post on her website, she writes, "I was very much looking forward to Australia with Alan Jackson and performing for all the music lovers down under." Her opening slot will be filled by Jasmine Rae and McAlister Kemp.
Lambert will also miss the Country Music Channel's event CMC Rocks the Hunter, which is considered as Australia's top roots and country music festival.
More Miranda Lambert News
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer