Miranda Lambert Cancels Australian Tour for Health Reason
Country sweetheart Miranda Lambert has axed her upcoming tour of Australia after falling ill with a respiratory infection. The singer was due to support Alan Jackson on his tour Down Under from Friday, March 4, but she's canceled her appearances on doctors' orders.
In a post on her website, she writes, "I was very much looking forward to Australia with Alan Jackson and performing for all the music lovers down under." Her opening slot will be filled by Jasmine Rae and McAlister Kemp.
Lambert will also miss the Country Music Channel's event CMC Rocks the Hunter, which is considered as Australia's top roots and country music festival.
More Miranda Lambert News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special