Miranda Lambert Cancels Australian Tour for Health Reason
Country sweetheart Miranda Lambert has axed her upcoming tour of Australia after falling ill with a respiratory infection. The singer was due to support Alan Jackson on his tour Down Under from Friday, March 4, but she's canceled her appearances on doctors' orders.
In a post on her website, she writes, "I was very much looking forward to Australia with Alan Jackson and performing for all the music lovers down under." Her opening slot will be filled by Jasmine Rae and McAlister Kemp.
Lambert will also miss the Country Music Channel's event CMC Rocks the Hunter, which is considered as Australia's top roots and country music festival.
More Miranda Lambert News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?