Miranda Lambert Cancels Australian Tour for Health Reason
Country sweetheart Miranda Lambert has axed her upcoming tour of Australia after falling ill with a respiratory infection. The singer was due to support Alan Jackson on his tour Down Under from Friday, March 4, but she's canceled her appearances on doctors' orders.
In a post on her website, she writes, "I was very much looking forward to Australia with Alan Jackson and performing for all the music lovers down under." Her opening slot will be filled by Jasmine Rae and McAlister Kemp.
Lambert will also miss the Country Music Channel's event CMC Rocks the Hunter, which is considered as Australia's top roots and country music festival.
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music