Miranda Lambert Cancels Australian Tour for Health Reason
Country sweetheart Miranda Lambert has axed her upcoming tour of Australia after falling ill with a respiratory infection. The singer was due to support Alan Jackson on his tour Down Under from Friday, March 4, but she's canceled her appearances on doctors' orders.
In a post on her website, she writes, "I was very much looking forward to Australia with Alan Jackson and performing for all the music lovers down under." Her opening slot will be filled by Jasmine Rae and McAlister Kemp.
Lambert will also miss the Country Music Channel's event CMC Rocks the Hunter, which is considered as Australia's top roots and country music festival.
More Miranda Lambert News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences