Spencer Pratt Offers to Be Charlie Sheen's Free Publicist
Reality TV star Spencer Pratt has offered to work as Charlie Sheen's new publicist - for free. Sheen's longtime PR man Stan Rosenfield quit after the actor staged a media frenzy from his Hollywood home over the weekend, blasting the creator of his hit sitcom, Chuck Lorre, and boasting about his drug use on news shows, which aired on Monday, February 28. Angry Sheen alleged Lorre is responsible for shutting down the show in the wake of the star's rehab stint.
In a third interview with TMZ.com, Sheen suggested that Rosenfield had lied to cover his client when police were called to his New York hotel room last October to investigate a disturbance. And it seems the three interviews together were too much for the PR, who quit.
But Sheen's troubles only excite Pratt, who has reached out to offer the actor a little PR help. The reality TV star, who is married to Heidi Montag, tells TMZ.com, "I want to be Charlie Sheen's new publicist... I am offering to be his media point man and that I have great contacts with media outlets and will work for free just to be part of his winning team."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video