Spencer Pratt Offers to Be Charlie Sheen's Free Publicist
Reality TV star Spencer Pratt has offered to work as Charlie Sheen's new publicist - for free. Sheen's longtime PR man Stan Rosenfield quit after the actor staged a media frenzy from his Hollywood home over the weekend, blasting the creator of his hit sitcom, Chuck Lorre, and boasting about his drug use on news shows, which aired on Monday, February 28. Angry Sheen alleged Lorre is responsible for shutting down the show in the wake of the star's rehab stint.
In a third interview with TMZ.com, Sheen suggested that Rosenfield had lied to cover his client when police were called to his New York hotel room last October to investigate a disturbance. And it seems the three interviews together were too much for the PR, who quit.
But Sheen's troubles only excite Pratt, who has reached out to offer the actor a little PR help. The reality TV star, who is married to Heidi Montag, tells TMZ.com, "I want to be Charlie Sheen's new publicist... I am offering to be his media point man and that I have great contacts with media outlets and will work for free just to be part of his winning team."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri