Spencer Pratt Offers to Be Charlie Sheen's Free Publicist
Reality TV star Spencer Pratt has offered to work as Charlie Sheen's new publicist - for free. Sheen's longtime PR man Stan Rosenfield quit after the actor staged a media frenzy from his Hollywood home over the weekend, blasting the creator of his hit sitcom, Chuck Lorre, and boasting about his drug use on news shows, which aired on Monday, February 28. Angry Sheen alleged Lorre is responsible for shutting down the show in the wake of the star's rehab stint.
In a third interview with TMZ.com, Sheen suggested that Rosenfield had lied to cover his client when police were called to his New York hotel room last October to investigate a disturbance. And it seems the three interviews together were too much for the PR, who quit.
But Sheen's troubles only excite Pratt, who has reached out to offer the actor a little PR help. The reality TV star, who is married to Heidi Montag, tells TMZ.com, "I want to be Charlie Sheen's new publicist... I am offering to be his media point man and that I have great contacts with media outlets and will work for free just to be part of his winning team."
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo