Spencer Pratt Offers to Be Charlie Sheen's Free Publicist
Reality TV star Spencer Pratt has offered to work as Charlie Sheen's new publicist - for free. Sheen's longtime PR man Stan Rosenfield quit after the actor staged a media frenzy from his Hollywood home over the weekend, blasting the creator of his hit sitcom, Chuck Lorre, and boasting about his drug use on news shows, which aired on Monday, February 28. Angry Sheen alleged Lorre is responsible for shutting down the show in the wake of the star's rehab stint.
In a third interview with TMZ.com, Sheen suggested that Rosenfield had lied to cover his client when police were called to his New York hotel room last October to investigate a disturbance. And it seems the three interviews together were too much for the PR, who quit.
But Sheen's troubles only excite Pratt, who has reached out to offer the actor a little PR help. The reality TV star, who is married to Heidi Montag, tells TMZ.com, "I want to be Charlie Sheen's new publicist... I am offering to be his media point man and that I have great contacts with media outlets and will work for free just to be part of his winning team."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars