JC Chasez Fell Victim of Robbery for the Third Time
Pop star JC Chasez has fallen victim to crooks again - thieves broke into his car and stole cash and designer sunglasses. The former 'NSYNC singer was outside his home in Los Angeles on Wednesday, February 23 when he realized his vehicle had been targeted.
He called cops and reported $150 in cash and two pairs of dark glasses were missing from the car, according to TMZ.com. Cops are investigating and the singer told cops he has surveillance cameras on his property that may have captured the incident.
It's the latest in a string of legal woes for Chasez - in November his home was burgled twice in one week. He first scared off an intruder who was trying to break into his home before missing someone successfully jacking thousands of dollars worth of music equipment from his property.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'