JC Chasez Fell Victim of Robbery for the Third Time
Pop star JC Chasez has fallen victim to crooks again - thieves broke into his car and stole cash and designer sunglasses. The former 'NSYNC singer was outside his home in Los Angeles on Wednesday, February 23 when he realized his vehicle had been targeted.
He called cops and reported $150 in cash and two pairs of dark glasses were missing from the car, according to TMZ.com. Cops are investigating and the singer told cops he has surveillance cameras on his property that may have captured the incident.
It's the latest in a string of legal woes for Chasez - in November his home was burgled twice in one week. He first scared off an intruder who was trying to break into his home before missing someone successfully jacking thousands of dollars worth of music equipment from his property.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked