JC Chasez Fell Victim of Robbery for the Third Time
Pop star JC Chasez has fallen victim to crooks again - thieves broke into his car and stole cash and designer sunglasses. The former 'NSYNC singer was outside his home in Los Angeles on Wednesday, February 23 when he realized his vehicle had been targeted.
He called cops and reported $150 in cash and two pairs of dark glasses were missing from the car, according to TMZ.com. Cops are investigating and the singer told cops he has surveillance cameras on his property that may have captured the incident.
It's the latest in a string of legal woes for Chasez - in November his home was burgled twice in one week. He first scared off an intruder who was trying to break into his home before missing someone successfully jacking thousands of dollars worth of music equipment from his property.
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares