JC Chasez Fell Victim of Robbery for the Third Time
Pop star JC Chasez has fallen victim to crooks again - thieves broke into his car and stole cash and designer sunglasses. The former 'NSYNC singer was outside his home in Los Angeles on Wednesday, February 23 when he realized his vehicle had been targeted.
He called cops and reported $150 in cash and two pairs of dark glasses were missing from the car, according to TMZ.com. Cops are investigating and the singer told cops he has surveillance cameras on his property that may have captured the incident.
It's the latest in a string of legal woes for Chasez - in November his home was burgled twice in one week. He first scared off an intruder who was trying to break into his home before missing someone successfully jacking thousands of dollars worth of music equipment from his property.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding