JC Chasez Fell Victim of Robbery for the Third Time
Pop star JC Chasez has fallen victim to crooks again - thieves broke into his car and stole cash and designer sunglasses. The former 'NSYNC singer was outside his home in Los Angeles on Wednesday, February 23 when he realized his vehicle had been targeted.
He called cops and reported $150 in cash and two pairs of dark glasses were missing from the car, according to TMZ.com. Cops are investigating and the singer told cops he has surveillance cameras on his property that may have captured the incident.
It's the latest in a string of legal woes for Chasez - in November his home was burgled twice in one week. He first scared off an intruder who was trying to break into his home before missing someone successfully jacking thousands of dollars worth of music equipment from his property.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London