Kelsey Grammer Plans Luxurious Wedding Reception
Actor Kelsey Grammer plans on serving up a feast to remember when he weds fiancee Kayte Walsh in New York on Friday, February 25 - reports suggest he'll be spending $215-a-head on high-priced food items.
The Plaza Hotel reception will feature ginger prawns, goat cheese truffles, braised beef short ribs, wild mushrooms and lobster, according to TMZ.com. The cake will be designed by Sylvia Weinstock.
Grammer recently divorced ex-wife Camille Grammer after splitting from her last year. Camille comments on Grammer's planned wedding, "I don't want to be involved with the wedding, not at all, but I don't begrudge him his happiness." She adds on her absence from the wedding, "My daughter has a talent show that day that she's been working on for two months now, and I'll be the proud mom in the front row of the talent show."
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo