Kelsey Grammer Plans Luxurious Wedding Reception
Actor Kelsey Grammer plans on serving up a feast to remember when he weds fiancee Kayte Walsh in New York on Friday, February 25 - reports suggest he'll be spending $215-a-head on high-priced food items.
The Plaza Hotel reception will feature ginger prawns, goat cheese truffles, braised beef short ribs, wild mushrooms and lobster, according to TMZ.com. The cake will be designed by Sylvia Weinstock.
Grammer recently divorced ex-wife Camille Grammer after splitting from her last year. Camille comments on Grammer's planned wedding, "I don't want to be involved with the wedding, not at all, but I don't begrudge him his happiness." She adds on her absence from the wedding, "My daughter has a talent show that day that she's been working on for two months now, and I'll be the proud mom in the front row of the talent show."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'