Kelsey Grammer Plans Luxurious Wedding Reception
Actor Kelsey Grammer plans on serving up a feast to remember when he weds fiancee Kayte Walsh in New York on Friday, February 25 - reports suggest he'll be spending $215-a-head on high-priced food items.
The Plaza Hotel reception will feature ginger prawns, goat cheese truffles, braised beef short ribs, wild mushrooms and lobster, according to TMZ.com. The cake will be designed by Sylvia Weinstock.
Grammer recently divorced ex-wife Camille Grammer after splitting from her last year. Camille comments on Grammer's planned wedding, "I don't want to be involved with the wedding, not at all, but I don't begrudge him his happiness." She adds on her absence from the wedding, "My daughter has a talent show that day that she's been working on for two months now, and I'll be the proud mom in the front row of the talent show."
More Kelsey Grammer News
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video