Kelsey Grammer Plans Luxurious Wedding Reception
Actor Kelsey Grammer plans on serving up a feast to remember when he weds fiancee Kayte Walsh in New York on Friday, February 25 - reports suggest he'll be spending $215-a-head on high-priced food items.
The Plaza Hotel reception will feature ginger prawns, goat cheese truffles, braised beef short ribs, wild mushrooms and lobster, according to TMZ.com. The cake will be designed by Sylvia Weinstock.
Grammer recently divorced ex-wife Camille Grammer after splitting from her last year. Camille comments on Grammer's planned wedding, "I don't want to be involved with the wedding, not at all, but I don't begrudge him his happiness." She adds on her absence from the wedding, "My daughter has a talent show that day that she's been working on for two months now, and I'll be the proud mom in the front row of the talent show."
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia