Justin Bieber and Ozzy Osbourne's Space Suits to Be Auctioned Off for Cancer Charity
The futuristic outfits Ozzy Osbourne and Justin Bieber wore in their Super Bowl Best Buy TV advertisement are to be auctioned off to raise cash for Sharon Osbourne's cancer charity. The two stars have autographed their space suits, which cost a massive $30,000 each, and rock matriarch Sharon insists it's a must-have for any Bieber fan - because the teen's costume still smells of his sweat.
Showing off the outfits on her U.S. daytime show "The Talk", she says, "These outfits cost $30,000 each. Justin was sweating all day, so it's covered in his sweat. They are unbelievable outfits... They're signed by the guys and it smells just like Justin! The money goes to a great, great cause."
All proceeds from the upcoming eBay sale will benefit the Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Program at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. In the hilarious ad, Bieber doubled up as himself and a bearded sound man.
More Justin Bieber News
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards