Justin Bieber and Ozzy Osbourne's Space Suits to Be Auctioned Off for Cancer Charity
The futuristic outfits Ozzy Osbourne and Justin Bieber wore in their Super Bowl Best Buy TV advertisement are to be auctioned off to raise cash for Sharon Osbourne's cancer charity. The two stars have autographed their space suits, which cost a massive $30,000 each, and rock matriarch Sharon insists it's a must-have for any Bieber fan - because the teen's costume still smells of his sweat.
Showing off the outfits on her U.S. daytime show "The Talk", she says, "These outfits cost $30,000 each. Justin was sweating all day, so it's covered in his sweat. They are unbelievable outfits... They're signed by the guys and it smells just like Justin! The money goes to a great, great cause."
All proceeds from the upcoming eBay sale will benefit the Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Program at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. In the hilarious ad, Bieber doubled up as himself and a bearded sound man.
More Justin Bieber News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'