Justin Bieber and Ozzy Osbourne's Space Suits to Be Auctioned Off for Cancer Charity
The futuristic outfits Ozzy Osbourne and Justin Bieber wore in their Super Bowl Best Buy TV advertisement are to be auctioned off to raise cash for Sharon Osbourne's cancer charity. The two stars have autographed their space suits, which cost a massive $30,000 each, and rock matriarch Sharon insists it's a must-have for any Bieber fan - because the teen's costume still smells of his sweat.
Showing off the outfits on her U.S. daytime show "The Talk", she says, "These outfits cost $30,000 each. Justin was sweating all day, so it's covered in his sweat. They are unbelievable outfits... They're signed by the guys and it smells just like Justin! The money goes to a great, great cause."
All proceeds from the upcoming eBay sale will benefit the Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Program at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. In the hilarious ad, Bieber doubled up as himself and a bearded sound man.
More Justin Bieber News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars