Madonna 'Raids' Lourdes' Wardrobe
Madonna constantly annoys her daughter Lourdes - by borrowing the teenager's clothes without asking. The Material Girl and her 14-year-old daughter run a fashion line for teens and their styles are so similar, they often borrow each others garments.
But Lourdes gets fed up when some of her clothes go missing - only to find out her superstar mum has been raiding her closet.
She tells Access Hollywood, "(Madonna) does actually (borrow my clothes)... (and) I go into her closet. I'm not supposed to take things without asking, but she's always taking things without asking. "I mean, she gets mad at me when I take things without asking her, but... she has such amazing like clothes, so it's like kind of annoying sometimes... She wears my shoes a lot and she wears my accessories."
More Madonna News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri