Madonna 'Raids' Lourdes' Wardrobe
Madonna constantly annoys her daughter Lourdes - by borrowing the teenager's clothes without asking. The Material Girl and her 14-year-old daughter run a fashion line for teens and their styles are so similar, they often borrow each others garments.
But Lourdes gets fed up when some of her clothes go missing - only to find out her superstar mum has been raiding her closet.
She tells Access Hollywood, "(Madonna) does actually (borrow my clothes)... (and) I go into her closet. I'm not supposed to take things without asking, but she's always taking things without asking. "I mean, she gets mad at me when I take things without asking her, but... she has such amazing like clothes, so it's like kind of annoying sometimes... She wears my shoes a lot and she wears my accessories."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked