Madonna 'Raids' Lourdes' Wardrobe
Madonna constantly annoys her daughter Lourdes - by borrowing the teenager's clothes without asking. The Material Girl and her 14-year-old daughter run a fashion line for teens and their styles are so similar, they often borrow each others garments.
But Lourdes gets fed up when some of her clothes go missing - only to find out her superstar mum has been raiding her closet.
She tells Access Hollywood, "(Madonna) does actually (borrow my clothes)... (and) I go into her closet. I'm not supposed to take things without asking, but she's always taking things without asking. "I mean, she gets mad at me when I take things without asking her, but... she has such amazing like clothes, so it's like kind of annoying sometimes... She wears my shoes a lot and she wears my accessories."
More Madonna News
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular