Madonna 'Raids' Lourdes' Wardrobe
Madonna constantly annoys her daughter Lourdes - by borrowing the teenager's clothes without asking. The Material Girl and her 14-year-old daughter run a fashion line for teens and their styles are so similar, they often borrow each others garments.
But Lourdes gets fed up when some of her clothes go missing - only to find out her superstar mum has been raiding her closet.
She tells Access Hollywood, "(Madonna) does actually (borrow my clothes)... (and) I go into her closet. I'm not supposed to take things without asking, but she's always taking things without asking. "I mean, she gets mad at me when I take things without asking her, but... she has such amazing like clothes, so it's like kind of annoying sometimes... She wears my shoes a lot and she wears my accessories."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed