Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Plan to Wed in May/June
Country star Leann Rimes is planning to become Mrs. Eddie Cibrian as early as May, just five months after the actor proposed.
The couple became engaged over Christmas 2010 and Rimes is reportedly keen to return to Montana, where the stars enjoyed a romantic vacation last summer, to exchange vows. A source tells the New York Post's Page Six column the 28-year-old singer "has approached a number of owners of private ranches about a May or June wedding". A representative for Rimes has refused to confirm or deny the rumors, issuing a firm, "No comment."
Rimes met Cibrian, 37, on the set of TV movie "Northern Lights" in 2008, while they were married to other people. They have since ended their respective marriages.
More Leann Rimes News
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday