Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Plan to Wed in May/June
Country star Leann Rimes is planning to become Mrs. Eddie Cibrian as early as May, just five months after the actor proposed.
The couple became engaged over Christmas 2010 and Rimes is reportedly keen to return to Montana, where the stars enjoyed a romantic vacation last summer, to exchange vows. A source tells the New York Post's Page Six column the 28-year-old singer "has approached a number of owners of private ranches about a May or June wedding". A representative for Rimes has refused to confirm or deny the rumors, issuing a firm, "No comment."
Rimes met Cibrian, 37, on the set of TV movie "Northern Lights" in 2008, while they were married to other people. They have since ended their respective marriages.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour