Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Plan to Wed in May/June
Country star Leann Rimes is planning to become Mrs. Eddie Cibrian as early as May, just five months after the actor proposed.
The couple became engaged over Christmas 2010 and Rimes is reportedly keen to return to Montana, where the stars enjoyed a romantic vacation last summer, to exchange vows. A source tells the New York Post's Page Six column the 28-year-old singer "has approached a number of owners of private ranches about a May or June wedding". A representative for Rimes has refused to confirm or deny the rumors, issuing a firm, "No comment."
Rimes met Cibrian, 37, on the set of TV movie "Northern Lights" in 2008, while they were married to other people. They have since ended their respective marriages.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake