Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Plan to Wed in May/June
Country star Leann Rimes is planning to become Mrs. Eddie Cibrian as early as May, just five months after the actor proposed.
The couple became engaged over Christmas 2010 and Rimes is reportedly keen to return to Montana, where the stars enjoyed a romantic vacation last summer, to exchange vows. A source tells the New York Post's Page Six column the 28-year-old singer "has approached a number of owners of private ranches about a May or June wedding". A representative for Rimes has refused to confirm or deny the rumors, issuing a firm, "No comment."
Rimes met Cibrian, 37, on the set of TV movie "Northern Lights" in 2008, while they were married to other people. They have since ended their respective marriages.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked