Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Plan to Wed in May/June
Country star Leann Rimes is planning to become Mrs. Eddie Cibrian as early as May, just five months after the actor proposed.
The couple became engaged over Christmas 2010 and Rimes is reportedly keen to return to Montana, where the stars enjoyed a romantic vacation last summer, to exchange vows. A source tells the New York Post's Page Six column the 28-year-old singer "has approached a number of owners of private ranches about a May or June wedding". A representative for Rimes has refused to confirm or deny the rumors, issuing a firm, "No comment."
Rimes met Cibrian, 37, on the set of TV movie "Northern Lights" in 2008, while they were married to other people. They have since ended their respective marriages.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?