Kylie Minogue Is Ready for a Las Vegas Residency
Kylie Minogue is one step closer to a residency in Las Vegas, insisting her latest arena concert would "definitely" translate to a Sin City stage spectacular. The Australian singer was in Denmark on Sunday, February 20 to launch her "Aphrodite": Les Folies Tour, which features winged horses, acrobats, synchronized swimming and water streams shooting into the crowd's "splash zone".
Minogue was thrilled with the first date on her trek - and she's convinced the Greek mythology-themed show would be perfect for a Vegas stint.
She says, "I've got my Las Vegas show right here. We've been talking about it so if I do a residency I definitely have the show for it. It's crazy. I definitely can't top this one. I'm so pleased with it. I didn't have anybody backstage shouting in my earpiece to say, 'This isn't working,' or, 'Scrap this section'. A lot has been made of the splash zone but there's a lot more to the show than just water. It's important to have moments when the music takes over."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video