Kylie Minogue Is Ready for a Las Vegas Residency
Kylie Minogue is one step closer to a residency in Las Vegas, insisting her latest arena concert would "definitely" translate to a Sin City stage spectacular. The Australian singer was in Denmark on Sunday, February 20 to launch her "Aphrodite": Les Folies Tour, which features winged horses, acrobats, synchronized swimming and water streams shooting into the crowd's "splash zone".
Minogue was thrilled with the first date on her trek - and she's convinced the Greek mythology-themed show would be perfect for a Vegas stint.
She says, "I've got my Las Vegas show right here. We've been talking about it so if I do a residency I definitely have the show for it. It's crazy. I definitely can't top this one. I'm so pleased with it. I didn't have anybody backstage shouting in my earpiece to say, 'This isn't working,' or, 'Scrap this section'. A lot has been made of the splash zone but there's a lot more to the show than just water. It's important to have moments when the music takes over."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says