Kylie Minogue Is Ready for a Las Vegas Residency
Kylie Minogue is one step closer to a residency in Las Vegas, insisting her latest arena concert would "definitely" translate to a Sin City stage spectacular. The Australian singer was in Denmark on Sunday, February 20 to launch her "Aphrodite": Les Folies Tour, which features winged horses, acrobats, synchronized swimming and water streams shooting into the crowd's "splash zone".
Minogue was thrilled with the first date on her trek - and she's convinced the Greek mythology-themed show would be perfect for a Vegas stint.
She says, "I've got my Las Vegas show right here. We've been talking about it so if I do a residency I definitely have the show for it. It's crazy. I definitely can't top this one. I'm so pleased with it. I didn't have anybody backstage shouting in my earpiece to say, 'This isn't working,' or, 'Scrap this section'. A lot has been made of the splash zone but there's a lot more to the show than just water. It's important to have moments when the music takes over."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones