Kylie Minogue Is Ready for a Las Vegas Residency
Kylie Minogue is one step closer to a residency in Las Vegas, insisting her latest arena concert would "definitely" translate to a Sin City stage spectacular. The Australian singer was in Denmark on Sunday, February 20 to launch her "Aphrodite": Les Folies Tour, which features winged horses, acrobats, synchronized swimming and water streams shooting into the crowd's "splash zone".
Minogue was thrilled with the first date on her trek - and she's convinced the Greek mythology-themed show would be perfect for a Vegas stint.
She says, "I've got my Las Vegas show right here. We've been talking about it so if I do a residency I definitely have the show for it. It's crazy. I definitely can't top this one. I'm so pleased with it. I didn't have anybody backstage shouting in my earpiece to say, 'This isn't working,' or, 'Scrap this section'. A lot has been made of the splash zone but there's a lot more to the show than just water. It's important to have moments when the music takes over."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics