Kylie Minogue Is Ready for a Las Vegas Residency
Kylie Minogue is one step closer to a residency in Las Vegas, insisting her latest arena concert would "definitely" translate to a Sin City stage spectacular. The Australian singer was in Denmark on Sunday, February 20 to launch her "Aphrodite": Les Folies Tour, which features winged horses, acrobats, synchronized swimming and water streams shooting into the crowd's "splash zone".
Minogue was thrilled with the first date on her trek - and she's convinced the Greek mythology-themed show would be perfect for a Vegas stint.
She says, "I've got my Las Vegas show right here. We've been talking about it so if I do a residency I definitely have the show for it. It's crazy. I definitely can't top this one. I'm so pleased with it. I didn't have anybody backstage shouting in my earpiece to say, 'This isn't working,' or, 'Scrap this section'. A lot has been made of the splash zone but there's a lot more to the show than just water. It's important to have moments when the music takes over."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son