Zoe Saldana's Pregnancy Report Debunked
A representative for Zoe Saldana has shot down reports the actress is pregnant with her first child. The "Avatar" star, who has been dating actor Keith Britton since 2000, sparked rumors earlier this week the couple is expecting its first child together after the beauty was spotted looking curvier than usual.
But the actress' spokesperson has moved swiftly to dismiss the rumors, telling GossipCop.com, "She's not pregnant."
In June 2010, it was announced that Zoe Saldana and Keith Britton were engaged. The actress was said "thrilled" to walk down the aisle with Britton who is also a CEO of My Fashion Database.
More Zoe Saldana News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal