Zoe Saldana's Pregnancy Report Debunked
A representative for Zoe Saldana has shot down reports the actress is pregnant with her first child. The "Avatar" star, who has been dating actor Keith Britton since 2000, sparked rumors earlier this week the couple is expecting its first child together after the beauty was spotted looking curvier than usual.
But the actress' spokesperson has moved swiftly to dismiss the rumors, telling GossipCop.com, "She's not pregnant."
In June 2010, it was announced that Zoe Saldana and Keith Britton were engaged. The actress was said "thrilled" to walk down the aisle with Britton who is also a CEO of My Fashion Database.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack