Zoe Saldana's Pregnancy Report Debunked
A representative for Zoe Saldana has shot down reports the actress is pregnant with her first child. The "Avatar" star, who has been dating actor Keith Britton since 2000, sparked rumors earlier this week the couple is expecting its first child together after the beauty was spotted looking curvier than usual.
But the actress' spokesperson has moved swiftly to dismiss the rumors, telling GossipCop.com, "She's not pregnant."
In June 2010, it was announced that Zoe Saldana and Keith Britton were engaged. The actress was said "thrilled" to walk down the aisle with Britton who is also a CEO of My Fashion Database.
More Zoe Saldana News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent