Zoe Saldana's Pregnancy Report Debunked
A representative for Zoe Saldana has shot down reports the actress is pregnant with her first child. The "Avatar" star, who has been dating actor Keith Britton since 2000, sparked rumors earlier this week the couple is expecting its first child together after the beauty was spotted looking curvier than usual.
But the actress' spokesperson has moved swiftly to dismiss the rumors, telling GossipCop.com, "She's not pregnant."
In June 2010, it was announced that Zoe Saldana and Keith Britton were engaged. The actress was said "thrilled" to walk down the aisle with Britton who is also a CEO of My Fashion Database.
More Zoe Saldana News
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November