Zoe Saldana's Pregnancy Report Debunked
A representative for Zoe Saldana has shot down reports the actress is pregnant with her first child. The "Avatar" star, who has been dating actor Keith Britton since 2000, sparked rumors earlier this week the couple is expecting its first child together after the beauty was spotted looking curvier than usual.
But the actress' spokesperson has moved swiftly to dismiss the rumors, telling GossipCop.com, "She's not pregnant."
In June 2010, it was announced that Zoe Saldana and Keith Britton were engaged. The actress was said "thrilled" to walk down the aisle with Britton who is also a CEO of My Fashion Database.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video