Wisin & Yandel Named Entertainer of the Year at Latin Music Awards
Reggaeton duo Wisin & Yandel, Prince Royce and Banda el Recodo were the toast of the Premio Lo Nuestro Latin Music Awards in Miami, Florida on Thursday, February 17 night after walking away with three honors each.
Wisin y Yandel were named Entertainer of the Year and also picked up Urban Album and Urban Song of the Year titles, while Banda El Recodo received Album of the Year, Group of the Year and Song of the Year accolades.
Newcomer Prince Royce was named Male Artist of the Year, while he also picked up awards for New Soloist or Group of the Year and Tropical Song of the Year.
Ricky Martin, who performed his new hit "Lo Mejor de Mi Eres Tu," received a World Icon award, while soap star/singer Lucero received a Career Achievement award.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress