Wisin & Yandel Named Entertainer of the Year at Latin Music Awards
Reggaeton duo Wisin & Yandel, Prince Royce and Banda el Recodo were the toast of the Premio Lo Nuestro Latin Music Awards in Miami, Florida on Thursday, February 17 night after walking away with three honors each.
Wisin y Yandel were named Entertainer of the Year and also picked up Urban Album and Urban Song of the Year titles, while Banda El Recodo received Album of the Year, Group of the Year and Song of the Year accolades.
Newcomer Prince Royce was named Male Artist of the Year, while he also picked up awards for New Soloist or Group of the Year and Tropical Song of the Year.
Ricky Martin, who performed his new hit "Lo Mejor de Mi Eres Tu," received a World Icon award, while soap star/singer Lucero received a Career Achievement award.
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order