Wisin & Yandel Named Entertainer of the Year at Latin Music Awards
Reggaeton duo Wisin & Yandel, Prince Royce and Banda el Recodo were the toast of the Premio Lo Nuestro Latin Music Awards in Miami, Florida on Thursday, February 17 night after walking away with three honors each.
Wisin y Yandel were named Entertainer of the Year and also picked up Urban Album and Urban Song of the Year titles, while Banda El Recodo received Album of the Year, Group of the Year and Song of the Year accolades.
Newcomer Prince Royce was named Male Artist of the Year, while he also picked up awards for New Soloist or Group of the Year and Tropical Song of the Year.
Ricky Martin, who performed his new hit "Lo Mejor de Mi Eres Tu," received a World Icon award, while soap star/singer Lucero received a Career Achievement award.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy