Wisin & Yandel Named Entertainer of the Year at Latin Music Awards
Reggaeton duo Wisin & Yandel, Prince Royce and Banda el Recodo were the toast of the Premio Lo Nuestro Latin Music Awards in Miami, Florida on Thursday, February 17 night after walking away with three honors each.
Wisin y Yandel were named Entertainer of the Year and also picked up Urban Album and Urban Song of the Year titles, while Banda El Recodo received Album of the Year, Group of the Year and Song of the Year accolades.
Newcomer Prince Royce was named Male Artist of the Year, while he also picked up awards for New Soloist or Group of the Year and Tropical Song of the Year.
Ricky Martin, who performed his new hit "Lo Mejor de Mi Eres Tu," received a World Icon award, while soap star/singer Lucero received a Career Achievement award.
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017