Wisin & Yandel Named Entertainer of the Year at Latin Music Awards
Reggaeton duo Wisin & Yandel, Prince Royce and Banda el Recodo were the toast of the Premio Lo Nuestro Latin Music Awards in Miami, Florida on Thursday, February 17 night after walking away with three honors each.
Wisin y Yandel were named Entertainer of the Year and also picked up Urban Album and Urban Song of the Year titles, while Banda El Recodo received Album of the Year, Group of the Year and Song of the Year accolades.
Newcomer Prince Royce was named Male Artist of the Year, while he also picked up awards for New Soloist or Group of the Year and Tropical Song of the Year.
Ricky Martin, who performed his new hit "Lo Mejor de Mi Eres Tu," received a World Icon award, while soap star/singer Lucero received a Career Achievement award.
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'