Afraid of Pain, Kelly Osbourne Scraps Surgery Plans
Kelly Osbourne has abandoned plans to have surgery on her mangled feet - because she can't face the pain. The singer-turned-TV personality was considering surgery after damaging her feet during her stint on U.S. TV show "Dancing with the Stars" in 2009 and 2010.
But now she insists she'll wait until she can no longer walk! She tells Eonline.com, "I'm putting it off until I become a cripple. There's no way I could do it."
"They're going to break four bones in my feet and some ligaments. When I saw what was actually involved, I was like, 'No!' she continues explaining. "It hurts... but I'll just put up with it until I can't put up with it anymore."
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed