Afraid of Pain, Kelly Osbourne Scraps Surgery Plans
Kelly Osbourne has abandoned plans to have surgery on her mangled feet - because she can't face the pain. The singer-turned-TV personality was considering surgery after damaging her feet during her stint on U.S. TV show "Dancing with the Stars" in 2009 and 2010.
But now she insists she'll wait until she can no longer walk! She tells Eonline.com, "I'm putting it off until I become a cripple. There's no way I could do it."
"They're going to break four bones in my feet and some ligaments. When I saw what was actually involved, I was like, 'No!' she continues explaining. "It hurts... but I'll just put up with it until I can't put up with it anymore."
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back