Afraid of Pain, Kelly Osbourne Scraps Surgery Plans
Kelly Osbourne has abandoned plans to have surgery on her mangled feet - because she can't face the pain. The singer-turned-TV personality was considering surgery after damaging her feet during her stint on U.S. TV show "Dancing with the Stars" in 2009 and 2010.
But now she insists she'll wait until she can no longer walk! She tells Eonline.com, "I'm putting it off until I become a cripple. There's no way I could do it."
"They're going to break four bones in my feet and some ligaments. When I saw what was actually involved, I was like, 'No!' she continues explaining. "It hurts... but I'll just put up with it until I can't put up with it anymore."
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say