Afraid of Pain, Kelly Osbourne Scraps Surgery Plans
Kelly Osbourne has abandoned plans to have surgery on her mangled feet - because she can't face the pain. The singer-turned-TV personality was considering surgery after damaging her feet during her stint on U.S. TV show "Dancing with the Stars" in 2009 and 2010.
But now she insists she'll wait until she can no longer walk! She tells Eonline.com, "I'm putting it off until I become a cripple. There's no way I could do it."
"They're going to break four bones in my feet and some ligaments. When I saw what was actually involved, I was like, 'No!' she continues explaining. "It hurts... but I'll just put up with it until I can't put up with it anymore."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March