Afraid of Pain, Kelly Osbourne Scraps Surgery Plans
Kelly Osbourne has abandoned plans to have surgery on her mangled feet - because she can't face the pain. The singer-turned-TV personality was considering surgery after damaging her feet during her stint on U.S. TV show "Dancing with the Stars" in 2009 and 2010.
But now she insists she'll wait until she can no longer walk! She tells Eonline.com, "I'm putting it off until I become a cripple. There's no way I could do it."
"They're going to break four bones in my feet and some ligaments. When I saw what was actually involved, I was like, 'No!' she continues explaining. "It hurts... but I'll just put up with it until I can't put up with it anymore."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked