Justin Bieber: My Private Life Is Not Anyone's Business
Justin Bieber refuses to be drawn on reports he's dating Disney actress Selena Gomez, insisting his private life is nobody else's business. The longtime friends are said to be romantically involved and gossip about a budding relationship was fueled when the young stars were photographed together on holiday in St. Lucia last month.
The "Wizards of Waverly Place" star's onscreen mother Maria Canals Barrera seemingly confirmed the rumored romance earlier this month (Feb11), commenting, "He's very sweet. I've met him a few times. I can't imagine how difficult it would be for two superstars like that to actually have a budding romance, but I wish them the very best. From what I have seen so far he's a nice young man."
But despite the speculation around the pair, "Baby" hitmaker Bieber has vowed to remain tight-lipped about the gossip. He tells ITN News, "I don't think it's really anyone's business what my private life is. Some things you just have to keep to yourself."
More Justin Bieber News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics