Justin Bieber: My Private Life Is Not Anyone's Business
Justin Bieber refuses to be drawn on reports he's dating Disney actress Selena Gomez, insisting his private life is nobody else's business. The longtime friends are said to be romantically involved and gossip about a budding relationship was fueled when the young stars were photographed together on holiday in St. Lucia last month.
The "Wizards of Waverly Place" star's onscreen mother Maria Canals Barrera seemingly confirmed the rumored romance earlier this month (Feb11), commenting, "He's very sweet. I've met him a few times. I can't imagine how difficult it would be for two superstars like that to actually have a budding romance, but I wish them the very best. From what I have seen so far he's a nice young man."
But despite the speculation around the pair, "Baby" hitmaker Bieber has vowed to remain tight-lipped about the gossip. He tells ITN News, "I don't think it's really anyone's business what my private life is. Some things you just have to keep to yourself."
More Justin Bieber News
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed
- Mike WiLL Made It Releases Dramatic Music Video for 'On the Come Up' Feat. Big Sean