Justin Bieber: My Private Life Is Not Anyone's Business
Justin Bieber refuses to be drawn on reports he's dating Disney actress Selena Gomez, insisting his private life is nobody else's business. The longtime friends are said to be romantically involved and gossip about a budding relationship was fueled when the young stars were photographed together on holiday in St. Lucia last month.
The "Wizards of Waverly Place" star's onscreen mother Maria Canals Barrera seemingly confirmed the rumored romance earlier this month (Feb11), commenting, "He's very sweet. I've met him a few times. I can't imagine how difficult it would be for two superstars like that to actually have a budding romance, but I wish them the very best. From what I have seen so far he's a nice young man."
But despite the speculation around the pair, "Baby" hitmaker Bieber has vowed to remain tight-lipped about the gossip. He tells ITN News, "I don't think it's really anyone's business what my private life is. Some things you just have to keep to yourself."
More Justin Bieber News
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting