Justin Bieber: My Private Life Is Not Anyone's Business
Justin Bieber refuses to be drawn on reports he's dating Disney actress Selena Gomez, insisting his private life is nobody else's business. The longtime friends are said to be romantically involved and gossip about a budding relationship was fueled when the young stars were photographed together on holiday in St. Lucia last month.
The "Wizards of Waverly Place" star's onscreen mother Maria Canals Barrera seemingly confirmed the rumored romance earlier this month (Feb11), commenting, "He's very sweet. I've met him a few times. I can't imagine how difficult it would be for two superstars like that to actually have a budding romance, but I wish them the very best. From what I have seen so far he's a nice young man."
But despite the speculation around the pair, "Baby" hitmaker Bieber has vowed to remain tight-lipped about the gossip. He tells ITN News, "I don't think it's really anyone's business what my private life is. Some things you just have to keep to yourself."
More Justin Bieber News
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site
- Comic-Con: 'Stranger Things' First Season 2 Trailer Features Creepy Visions and Eleven's Return
- Nicki Minaj Finally Joins Snapchat, but She Has No Idea How to Use It!
- Scott Disick Insists He's 'Not Sex Addict,' but Does Admit to Having a 'Gargantuan Appetite' for Sex
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Trailer Teases Superman's Return and Green Lantern
- Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Hot Bod in Sheer Mini Dress When Celebrating Her Birthday With Alex Rodriguez
- Hilary Duff's L.A. Home Burglarized After She Shares Holiday Pics Online