Princess Diana's Brother Set to Marry for Third Time
Princess Diana's family have another big wedding planned - the late British royal's brother, Earl Spencer, is set to marry his girlfriend this summer. Charles Spencer, 46, will exchange vows with Karen Gordon on June 18, at Althorp House, his family's residence in Northamptonshire, England.
A statement issued by the Earl reads, "Charles, the ninth Earl Spencer, is delighted to announce his engagement to Karen Gordon, a Canadian philanthropist who is the Founder and CEO of Whole Child International."
The nuptials will take place less than two months after Spencer's nephew, Prince William, weds Kate Middleton on April 29. It will be Spencer's third marriage.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed