Princess Diana's Brother Set to Marry for Third Time
Princess Diana's family have another big wedding planned - the late British royal's brother, Earl Spencer, is set to marry his girlfriend this summer. Charles Spencer, 46, will exchange vows with Karen Gordon on June 18, at Althorp House, his family's residence in Northamptonshire, England.
A statement issued by the Earl reads, "Charles, the ninth Earl Spencer, is delighted to announce his engagement to Karen Gordon, a Canadian philanthropist who is the Founder and CEO of Whole Child International."
The nuptials will take place less than two months after Spencer's nephew, Prince William, weds Kate Middleton on April 29. It will be Spencer's third marriage.
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound