Princess Diana's Brother Set to Marry for Third Time
Princess Diana's family have another big wedding planned - the late British royal's brother, Earl Spencer, is set to marry his girlfriend this summer. Charles Spencer, 46, will exchange vows with Karen Gordon on June 18, at Althorp House, his family's residence in Northamptonshire, England.
A statement issued by the Earl reads, "Charles, the ninth Earl Spencer, is delighted to announce his engagement to Karen Gordon, a Canadian philanthropist who is the Founder and CEO of Whole Child International."
The nuptials will take place less than two months after Spencer's nephew, Prince William, weds Kate Middleton on April 29. It will be Spencer's third marriage.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Possible Reconciliation With Christina
- Chance The Rapper and Jeremih Featured on Taylor Bennett's 'Grown Up Fairy Tales'
- Uh-Oh! 'The Vampire Diaries' Poised to Bring Back This Ultimate Villain
- Report: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Moving to Australia Next Year
- Selena Gomez Goes Braless in Sexy New Pics
- Patrick Stewart Is Done Playing Professor X in 'X-Men' Franchise
- Jamie Foxx Dumps Katie Holmes Over Her Scientology Drama
- Mahershala Ali and Wife Welcome Baby Girl