Princess Diana's Brother Set to Marry for Third Time
Princess Diana's family have another big wedding planned - the late British royal's brother, Earl Spencer, is set to marry his girlfriend this summer. Charles Spencer, 46, will exchange vows with Karen Gordon on June 18, at Althorp House, his family's residence in Northamptonshire, England.
A statement issued by the Earl reads, "Charles, the ninth Earl Spencer, is delighted to announce his engagement to Karen Gordon, a Canadian philanthropist who is the Founder and CEO of Whole Child International."
The nuptials will take place less than two months after Spencer's nephew, Prince William, weds Kate Middleton on April 29. It will be Spencer's third marriage.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3