Princess Diana's Brother Set to Marry for Third Time
Princess Diana's family have another big wedding planned - the late British royal's brother, Earl Spencer, is set to marry his girlfriend this summer. Charles Spencer, 46, will exchange vows with Karen Gordon on June 18, at Althorp House, his family's residence in Northamptonshire, England.
A statement issued by the Earl reads, "Charles, the ninth Earl Spencer, is delighted to announce his engagement to Karen Gordon, a Canadian philanthropist who is the Founder and CEO of Whole Child International."
The nuptials will take place less than two months after Spencer's nephew, Prince William, weds Kate Middleton on April 29. It will be Spencer's third marriage.
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo