Ivanka Trump's Stalker Denies Tormenting Her
A man accused of stalking Donald Trump's pregnant daughter Ivanka Trump has denied deliberately tormenting her - insisting he only contacted her as "a joke".
Justin Massler was jailed in Los Angeles on Friday, February 11 after a warrant was issued for his arrest when he failed to attend a New York court hearing on six charges, including stalking in the third degree. He is accused of bombarding Trump and her husband Jared Kushner with emails earlier this month, violating an order to stay away from the family until 2012. But in an interview with the New York Daily News, Massler is adamant his behaviour was loaded with irony and was merely "performance art".
He tells the publication, "I would never hurt anyone. I was just bored, writing random stuff on the Internet. I'm not interested in ever seeing her again... I said they'll never capture me alive and mentioned a hero destiny squad, but it wasn't threatening, just me being bored. I would have left them alone, but I was p**sed about the warrant... I was hitting on her ironically. It was a joke. She's a spoiled rich kid. I told Jared it was performance art, but they took that out of the court documents."
More Ivanka Trump News
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors