Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy: Baby's Sex Will Be a Surprise
Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy have decided not to find out the sex of their unborn baby - as they want it to be a surprise. The actress is expecting a baby with the British rocker and the tot is due later this year, but they don't want to know whether it will be a boy or a girl ahead of the birth.
And Bellamy admits that although they are discussing possible names, they will leave it until the last minute to make a decision. He tells ET Online, "That (the gender) will be another surprise... We're starting to agree on names. Hopefully we'll think of something last minute."
Hudson is already mother to a son, Ryder, from her relationship with ex-husband Chris Robinson.
More Kate Hudson News
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday