Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy: Baby's Sex Will Be a Surprise
Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy have decided not to find out the sex of their unborn baby - as they want it to be a surprise. The actress is expecting a baby with the British rocker and the tot is due later this year, but they don't want to know whether it will be a boy or a girl ahead of the birth.
And Bellamy admits that although they are discussing possible names, they will leave it until the last minute to make a decision. He tells ET Online, "That (the gender) will be another surprise... We're starting to agree on names. Hopefully we'll think of something last minute."
Hudson is already mother to a son, Ryder, from her relationship with ex-husband Chris Robinson.
More Kate Hudson News
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017