Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy: Baby's Sex Will Be a Surprise
Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy have decided not to find out the sex of their unborn baby - as they want it to be a surprise. The actress is expecting a baby with the British rocker and the tot is due later this year, but they don't want to know whether it will be a boy or a girl ahead of the birth.
And Bellamy admits that although they are discussing possible names, they will leave it until the last minute to make a decision. He tells ET Online, "That (the gender) will be another surprise... We're starting to agree on names. Hopefully we'll think of something last minute."
Hudson is already mother to a son, Ryder, from her relationship with ex-husband Chris Robinson.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2