Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy: Baby's Sex Will Be a Surprise
Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy have decided not to find out the sex of their unborn baby - as they want it to be a surprise. The actress is expecting a baby with the British rocker and the tot is due later this year, but they don't want to know whether it will be a boy or a girl ahead of the birth.
And Bellamy admits that although they are discussing possible names, they will leave it until the last minute to make a decision. He tells ET Online, "That (the gender) will be another surprise... We're starting to agree on names. Hopefully we'll think of something last minute."
Hudson is already mother to a son, Ryder, from her relationship with ex-husband Chris Robinson.
More Kate Hudson News
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards