Nadine Coyle's Dad Is in Trouble With Tax Debt
Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle's dad is facing more tax troubles for his Irish pub after debts rocketed to almost $60,000, according to reports. It was revealed last year the singer's dad Niall Coyle owed $28,500 to U.S. tax officials for Nadine's Irish Mist on Sunset Beach in California.
Now the amount has reached almost $60,000, and a $489 interest fee is being added every month, according to Britain's The People newspaper. The publication reports that authorities could seize the property if Niall fails to settle the bill.
A spokesperson for the Orange County tax office says, "He has the option to make the payment in installments if he can't pay the amount in full straight away." Nadine Coyle purchased the pub in 2008 when she and her family moved from Northern Ireland to California.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts