Nadine Coyle's Dad Is in Trouble With Tax Debt
Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle's dad is facing more tax troubles for his Irish pub after debts rocketed to almost $60,000, according to reports. It was revealed last year the singer's dad Niall Coyle owed $28,500 to U.S. tax officials for Nadine's Irish Mist on Sunset Beach in California.
Now the amount has reached almost $60,000, and a $489 interest fee is being added every month, according to Britain's The People newspaper. The publication reports that authorities could seize the property if Niall fails to settle the bill.
A spokesperson for the Orange County tax office says, "He has the option to make the payment in installments if he can't pay the amount in full straight away." Nadine Coyle purchased the pub in 2008 when she and her family moved from Northern Ireland to California.
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why