Nadine Coyle's Dad Is in Trouble With Tax Debt
Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle's dad is facing more tax troubles for his Irish pub after debts rocketed to almost $60,000, according to reports. It was revealed last year the singer's dad Niall Coyle owed $28,500 to U.S. tax officials for Nadine's Irish Mist on Sunset Beach in California.
Now the amount has reached almost $60,000, and a $489 interest fee is being added every month, according to Britain's The People newspaper. The publication reports that authorities could seize the property if Niall fails to settle the bill.
A spokesperson for the Orange County tax office says, "He has the option to make the payment in installments if he can't pay the amount in full straight away." Nadine Coyle purchased the pub in 2008 when she and her family moved from Northern Ireland to California.
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash