Nadine Coyle's Dad Is in Trouble With Tax Debt
Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle's dad is facing more tax troubles for his Irish pub after debts rocketed to almost $60,000, according to reports. It was revealed last year the singer's dad Niall Coyle owed $28,500 to U.S. tax officials for Nadine's Irish Mist on Sunset Beach in California.
Now the amount has reached almost $60,000, and a $489 interest fee is being added every month, according to Britain's The People newspaper. The publication reports that authorities could seize the property if Niall fails to settle the bill.
A spokesperson for the Orange County tax office says, "He has the option to make the payment in installments if he can't pay the amount in full straight away." Nadine Coyle purchased the pub in 2008 when she and her family moved from Northern Ireland to California.
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?