Chester Bennington Sorry for Axed Linkin Park Concerts
Linkin Park frontman Chester Benninton has apologized to fans after falling ill and forcing the band to axe its third consecutive concert. The "Crawling" rockers canceled a show in Washington, D.C. on Thursday, February 10 after Bennington was ordered by doctors to rest.
But his mystery ailment meant the group had to scrap its next gig in Uncasville, Connecticut on Friday, February 11, in addition to Sunday's set in Cincinnati, Ohio. Bennington reached out to fans on Friday night to thank them for their understanding as he battles to regain his health.
A message posted on Linkin Park's website reads: "Hi guys, I wanted to write you a note and let you know that unfortunately we have to cancel our 3rd show in a row. As much as I'd love to be on stage rocking out for you, I'm under doctor's orders to rest. I really appreciate all the notes and kind words you've sent my way. Our fans really are the best fans in the world... Chester."
Ticketholders have been offered refunds for the canceled shows and the stars are hoping to make amends by giving fans a free audio download from any date on their 'A Thousand Suns' tour.
More Linkin Park News
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'