Jennifer Aniston Bought Eye Cream Recommended on 'Oprah'
Jennifer Aniston is trying out a new anti-aging cream after becoming wrapped up in a TV infomercial featured on Oprah Winfrey's new network - because she treats the skin trials as "science experiments".
The actress admits she can't stay away from the convincing adverts and recently rushed to purchase one particular eye-care lotion online after becoming intrigued by the product on air. She tells People magazine, "I just love that kind of stuff. It's like an experiment. I love science experiments! I was watching the Oprah Winfrey Network the other day, and of course I luck into an infomercial, and it's this thing called Timeless Secret."
"And I find myself sitting there for an hour, riveted by these little testimonials of this eye cream. They say, 'You will look younger in 14 days!' So of course I'm watching it, going, 'But the lighting is so good, how is that possible?' Cut to me going online, and now I have it."
And Aniston confesses having the product featured on Winfrey's network played a big part in her impulse buy. She says, "I like to test if those things work. I was like, 'It's on the Oprah network. Oprah wouldn't lie to me.' I don't know, I've been using it. I'm on day, four? No, (there's no difference yet). But I've got 10 days to go."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance