Arnold Schwarzenegger Will Come Back to Hollywood
Arnold Schwarzenegger is accepting serious film offers again a month after stepping down as California's governor. The action man has taken to his Twitter.com account to let fans know he's planning a major Hollywood comeback.
He wrote, "Exciting news. My friends at (agency) CAA have been asking me for 7 years when they can take offers seriously. Gave them the green light today."
Apart from small cameos in films like "The Expendables" last year and "Around The World in 80 Days" in 2004, Schwarzenegger hasn't been hot in Hollywood since he became Governor in 2003. The latest series of "Terminator", titled "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines", seemed to be his last sparkling career in Hollywood before he turned to be the governor of California.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters