Arnold Schwarzenegger Will Come Back to Hollywood
Arnold Schwarzenegger is accepting serious film offers again a month after stepping down as California's governor. The action man has taken to his Twitter.com account to let fans know he's planning a major Hollywood comeback.
He wrote, "Exciting news. My friends at (agency) CAA have been asking me for 7 years when they can take offers seriously. Gave them the green light today."
Apart from small cameos in films like "The Expendables" last year and "Around The World in 80 Days" in 2004, Schwarzenegger hasn't been hot in Hollywood since he became Governor in 2003. The latest series of "Terminator", titled "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines", seemed to be his last sparkling career in Hollywood before he turned to be the governor of California.
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says