Lindsay Lohan's Defense on Jewelry Theft Case: 'I Would Never Steal'
Lindsay Lohan has protested her innocence after she was charged with felony theft on Wednesday, February 9 in a new Facebook posting. The actress has pleaded not guilty to accusations she stole a necklace from a Venice, California jeweler, maintaining she understood the item was on loan to her.
Her lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley insists the case against the "Mean Girls" star is "entirely defensible", but she's interested in taking a plea deal with prosecutors if it means no jail for Lohan. The actress insists that doesn't mean she has been lying about the jewelery drama. Taking to her Facebook page, she writes, "fyi - i would never steal, in case people are wondering. I was not raised to lie, cheat, or steal."
Lohan also hit back at reports she was dressed inappropriately for her day in court on Wednesday, February 9. She wore a figure-hugging white mini-dress, which critics suggest resembles the one a pants-less Sharon Stone wore in "Basic Instinct". The actress adds, "Also, what i wear to court shouldnt be front page news. it's just absurd. god bless."
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child