Justin Bieber Gets No Boo Guarantee From Harlem Globetrotters
Justin Bieber could soon be sitting courtside with the Harlem Globetrotters - he's been invited to join the legendary basketball team at their exhibition games. The "Baby" hitmaker has previously proved unpopular with sports fans - he was booed by spectators when he attended a New York Knicks match at Madison Square Garden in the Big Apple earlier this month.
However, rival team the Harlem Globetrotters have now stepped in to offer the teenager the chance to become a Junior Globetrotter and sit on the bench during their games, as well as meet the basketball stars. Bosses have also asked Bieber to sing the U.S. national anthem when the Globetrotters visit Madison Square Garden later this month on February 18-19, according to the New York Daily News.
A spokesman tells the publication, "(Our fans) certainly will not boo him."
More Justin Bieber News
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch