Justin Bieber Gets No Boo Guarantee From Harlem Globetrotters
Justin Bieber could soon be sitting courtside with the Harlem Globetrotters - he's been invited to join the legendary basketball team at their exhibition games. The "Baby" hitmaker has previously proved unpopular with sports fans - he was booed by spectators when he attended a New York Knicks match at Madison Square Garden in the Big Apple earlier this month.
However, rival team the Harlem Globetrotters have now stepped in to offer the teenager the chance to become a Junior Globetrotter and sit on the bench during their games, as well as meet the basketball stars. Bosses have also asked Bieber to sing the U.S. national anthem when the Globetrotters visit Madison Square Garden later this month on February 18-19, according to the New York Daily News.
A spokesman tells the publication, "(Our fans) certainly will not boo him."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding