Justin Bieber Gets No Boo Guarantee From Harlem Globetrotters
Justin Bieber could soon be sitting courtside with the Harlem Globetrotters - he's been invited to join the legendary basketball team at their exhibition games. The "Baby" hitmaker has previously proved unpopular with sports fans - he was booed by spectators when he attended a New York Knicks match at Madison Square Garden in the Big Apple earlier this month.
However, rival team the Harlem Globetrotters have now stepped in to offer the teenager the chance to become a Junior Globetrotter and sit on the bench during their games, as well as meet the basketball stars. Bosses have also asked Bieber to sing the U.S. national anthem when the Globetrotters visit Madison Square Garden later this month on February 18-19, according to the New York Daily News.
A spokesman tells the publication, "(Our fans) certainly will not boo him."
More Justin Bieber News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?