Justin Bieber Gets No Boo Guarantee From Harlem Globetrotters
Justin Bieber could soon be sitting courtside with the Harlem Globetrotters - he's been invited to join the legendary basketball team at their exhibition games. The "Baby" hitmaker has previously proved unpopular with sports fans - he was booed by spectators when he attended a New York Knicks match at Madison Square Garden in the Big Apple earlier this month.
However, rival team the Harlem Globetrotters have now stepped in to offer the teenager the chance to become a Junior Globetrotter and sit on the bench during their games, as well as meet the basketball stars. Bosses have also asked Bieber to sing the U.S. national anthem when the Globetrotters visit Madison Square Garden later this month on February 18-19, according to the New York Daily News.
A spokesman tells the publication, "(Our fans) certainly will not boo him."
More Justin Bieber News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'