Justin Bieber Gets No Boo Guarantee From Harlem Globetrotters
Justin Bieber could soon be sitting courtside with the Harlem Globetrotters - he's been invited to join the legendary basketball team at their exhibition games. The "Baby" hitmaker has previously proved unpopular with sports fans - he was booed by spectators when he attended a New York Knicks match at Madison Square Garden in the Big Apple earlier this month.
However, rival team the Harlem Globetrotters have now stepped in to offer the teenager the chance to become a Junior Globetrotter and sit on the bench during their games, as well as meet the basketball stars. Bosses have also asked Bieber to sing the U.S. national anthem when the Globetrotters visit Madison Square Garden later this month on February 18-19, according to the New York Daily News.
A spokesman tells the publication, "(Our fans) certainly will not boo him."
More Justin Bieber News
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna