Blake Lively's Rep Denies 'Sex and the City' Involvement
A representative for Blake Lively has dismissed reports the actress is lined up to play a young Carrie Bradshaw in a "Sex and the City" prequel. Sarah Jessica Parker's sex-obsessed character Bradshaw is set to hit the big screen solo in a movie based on "The Carrie Diaries", a book by Candace Bushnell, whose novel inspired the hit TV show.
Miley Cyrus has previously expressed an interest in the role, but Britain's Grazia magazine claimed earlier this week that the "Gossip Girl" beauty was in talks for the part. "The prequel is about breathing new life into the story and exploring Carrie's first few months in NYC and the beginning of her relationship with an older man," an insider told the mag.
But Lively's rep has moved swiftly to deny the speculation, telling GossipCop.com, "There is no truth to it."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off