Blake Lively's Rep Denies 'Sex and the City' Involvement
A representative for Blake Lively has dismissed reports the actress is lined up to play a young Carrie Bradshaw in a "Sex and the City" prequel. Sarah Jessica Parker's sex-obsessed character Bradshaw is set to hit the big screen solo in a movie based on "The Carrie Diaries", a book by Candace Bushnell, whose novel inspired the hit TV show.
Miley Cyrus has previously expressed an interest in the role, but Britain's Grazia magazine claimed earlier this week that the "Gossip Girl" beauty was in talks for the part. "The prequel is about breathing new life into the story and exploring Carrie's first few months in NYC and the beginning of her relationship with an older man," an insider told the mag.
But Lively's rep has moved swiftly to deny the speculation, telling GossipCop.com, "There is no truth to it."
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win