Blake Lively's Rep Denies 'Sex and the City' Involvement
A representative for Blake Lively has dismissed reports the actress is lined up to play a young Carrie Bradshaw in a "Sex and the City" prequel. Sarah Jessica Parker's sex-obsessed character Bradshaw is set to hit the big screen solo in a movie based on "The Carrie Diaries", a book by Candace Bushnell, whose novel inspired the hit TV show.
Miley Cyrus has previously expressed an interest in the role, but Britain's Grazia magazine claimed earlier this week that the "Gossip Girl" beauty was in talks for the part. "The prequel is about breathing new life into the story and exploring Carrie's first few months in NYC and the beginning of her relationship with an older man," an insider told the mag.
But Lively's rep has moved swiftly to deny the speculation, telling GossipCop.com, "There is no truth to it."
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2