Dianna Agron Refuses to Come to Super Bowl
"Glee" star Dianna Agron has risked the wrath of all her football fanatic friends after confessing she "gave away" two tickets to the Super Bowl. The actress and her "Glee" co-stars were all invited to attend the big game in Arlington, Texas by bosses at Fox, who are broadcasting Sunday's February 6 big game.
But Agron turned down the free tickets to one of the most watched sporting events in the world - because she knows "nothing" about the game. She says, "I gave them away. I grew up watching basketball and I still don't know much about (football)... So I figured people have died to go to that game, you shouldn't waste it on me. I let Fox give them away."
Her "Glee" co-star Lea Michele is scheduled to perform "America the Beautiful" before the Green Bay Packers face off the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special