Dianna Agron Refuses to Come to Super Bowl
"Glee" star Dianna Agron has risked the wrath of all her football fanatic friends after confessing she "gave away" two tickets to the Super Bowl. The actress and her "Glee" co-stars were all invited to attend the big game in Arlington, Texas by bosses at Fox, who are broadcasting Sunday's February 6 big game.
But Agron turned down the free tickets to one of the most watched sporting events in the world - because she knows "nothing" about the game. She says, "I gave them away. I grew up watching basketball and I still don't know much about (football)... So I figured people have died to go to that game, you shouldn't waste it on me. I let Fox give them away."
Her "Glee" co-star Lea Michele is scheduled to perform "America the Beautiful" before the Green Bay Packers face off the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video