Dianna Agron Refuses to Come to Super Bowl
"Glee" star Dianna Agron has risked the wrath of all her football fanatic friends after confessing she "gave away" two tickets to the Super Bowl. The actress and her "Glee" co-stars were all invited to attend the big game in Arlington, Texas by bosses at Fox, who are broadcasting Sunday's February 6 big game.
But Agron turned down the free tickets to one of the most watched sporting events in the world - because she knows "nothing" about the game. She says, "I gave them away. I grew up watching basketball and I still don't know much about (football)... So I figured people have died to go to that game, you shouldn't waste it on me. I let Fox give them away."
Her "Glee" co-star Lea Michele is scheduled to perform "America the Beautiful" before the Green Bay Packers face off the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival