Dianna Agron Refuses to Come to Super Bowl
"Glee" star Dianna Agron has risked the wrath of all her football fanatic friends after confessing she "gave away" two tickets to the Super Bowl. The actress and her "Glee" co-stars were all invited to attend the big game in Arlington, Texas by bosses at Fox, who are broadcasting Sunday's February 6 big game.
But Agron turned down the free tickets to one of the most watched sporting events in the world - because she knows "nothing" about the game. She says, "I gave them away. I grew up watching basketball and I still don't know much about (football)... So I figured people have died to go to that game, you shouldn't waste it on me. I let Fox give them away."
Her "Glee" co-star Lea Michele is scheduled to perform "America the Beautiful" before the Green Bay Packers face off the Pittsburgh Steelers.
More Dianna Agron News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!