Dianna Agron Refuses to Come to Super Bowl
"Glee" star Dianna Agron has risked the wrath of all her football fanatic friends after confessing she "gave away" two tickets to the Super Bowl. The actress and her "Glee" co-stars were all invited to attend the big game in Arlington, Texas by bosses at Fox, who are broadcasting Sunday's February 6 big game.
But Agron turned down the free tickets to one of the most watched sporting events in the world - because she knows "nothing" about the game. She says, "I gave them away. I grew up watching basketball and I still don't know much about (football)... So I figured people have died to go to that game, you shouldn't waste it on me. I let Fox give them away."
Her "Glee" co-star Lea Michele is scheduled to perform "America the Beautiful" before the Green Bay Packers face off the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'