Kelly Osbourne Moves Into New House
Kelly Osbourne is making a "fresh start" following her turbulent split from fiance Luke Worrall last year - she's moving into a new home. Osbourne lived with Worrall in Los Angeles and London before their shock break-up, which was followed by the star's angry outbursts against her former lover on Twitter.com and allegations he cheated on her with a transgender model.
The rock offspring decided to put her L.A. property on the market but has put off relocating to a new area of the city until this week because she has been in New Orleans, Louisiana filming new movie "So Undercover" with Miley Cyrus. And although Osbourne admits she finds house moves "stressful", she can't wait to start over.
In her weekly column for Britain's Closer magazine she writes, "I'm getting to move house at last! As I told you a while back, I'm moving to a new neighbourhood. It's going to be a headache to unpack everything from New Orleans where I was filming only to repack for the new apartment, but I'm excited."
"I'm especially looking forward to having a spare room for friends to stay over and for my assistant David to work from, but the best thing will be my walk-in closet. I'll probably spend most of my time in there!"
And writing about the move in a post on Twitter.com, she adds, "Moving day is finally here! Of course I left everything to the last min (minute) and did not sleep last night due to stressing + excitement! Today really is the first day of my new life. After today all my trash will be taken out! I could not be happier! I'm getting a fresh start!"
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'