Kate Moss Is Getting Married to Jamie Hince
British supermodel Kate Moss is planning a wedding later this year after accepting longtime boyfriend Jamie Hince's proposal on Tuesday, February 1, according to a U.K. report. Moss, who has previously dated actor Johnny Depp and was engaged to rocker Pete Doherty, started romancing The Kills star in 2007.
Rumors of an engagement have dogged the couple in the past few months, with tabloids reporting Hince had proposed on holiday in the Caribbean last month. One British newspaper even claimed the couple had wed in secret last summer. But now Moss is planning to make her union with Hince official - the couple is planning a July 2 wedding, according to The Sun.
The pair was spotted shopping at Mayfair jewelers S.J. Phillips Ltd. on Wednesday, February 2, and they reportedly celebrated their engagement at posh restaurant Ceccone. Moss has also been photographed wearing a vintage band on her ring finger.
A source tells The Sun, "Kate is delighted... He has been badgering her to get married but she wanted to take her time. Over the last year they have grown so close, they are like man and wife. They're going to have the mother of all weddings. It will be a huge party."
The model and Hince have yet to confirm the news. Moss has an eight-year-old daughter, Lila, with her former partner Jefferson Hack.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!