Kate Moss Is Getting Married to Jamie Hince
British supermodel Kate Moss is planning a wedding later this year after accepting longtime boyfriend Jamie Hince's proposal on Tuesday, February 1, according to a U.K. report. Moss, who has previously dated actor Johnny Depp and was engaged to rocker Pete Doherty, started romancing The Kills star in 2007.
Rumors of an engagement have dogged the couple in the past few months, with tabloids reporting Hince had proposed on holiday in the Caribbean last month. One British newspaper even claimed the couple had wed in secret last summer. But now Moss is planning to make her union with Hince official - the couple is planning a July 2 wedding, according to The Sun.
The pair was spotted shopping at Mayfair jewelers S.J. Phillips Ltd. on Wednesday, February 2, and they reportedly celebrated their engagement at posh restaurant Ceccone. Moss has also been photographed wearing a vintage band on her ring finger.
A source tells The Sun, "Kate is delighted... He has been badgering her to get married but she wanted to take her time. Over the last year they have grown so close, they are like man and wife. They're going to have the mother of all weddings. It will be a huge party."
The model and Hince have yet to confirm the news. Moss has an eight-year-old daughter, Lila, with her former partner Jefferson Hack.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal