Kate Moss Is Getting Married to Jamie Hince
British supermodel Kate Moss is planning a wedding later this year after accepting longtime boyfriend Jamie Hince's proposal on Tuesday, February 1, according to a U.K. report. Moss, who has previously dated actor Johnny Depp and was engaged to rocker Pete Doherty, started romancing The Kills star in 2007.
Rumors of an engagement have dogged the couple in the past few months, with tabloids reporting Hince had proposed on holiday in the Caribbean last month. One British newspaper even claimed the couple had wed in secret last summer. But now Moss is planning to make her union with Hince official - the couple is planning a July 2 wedding, according to The Sun.
The pair was spotted shopping at Mayfair jewelers S.J. Phillips Ltd. on Wednesday, February 2, and they reportedly celebrated their engagement at posh restaurant Ceccone. Moss has also been photographed wearing a vintage band on her ring finger.
A source tells The Sun, "Kate is delighted... He has been badgering her to get married but she wanted to take her time. Over the last year they have grown so close, they are like man and wife. They're going to have the mother of all weddings. It will be a huge party."
The model and Hince have yet to confirm the news. Moss has an eight-year-old daughter, Lila, with her former partner Jefferson Hack.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes