Kelly McGillis Compares Boob Job to Lie
Kelly McGillis once underwent a breast enlargement operation - but she had the implants removed after realizing she was living a "lie". The "Top Gun" star went under the knife in a bid to boost her chest and improve her confidence, but she eventually came to regret the procedure.
And the actress admits she only found happiness after learning to accept her natural looks. She tells Britain's The Times Magazine, "I once had a boob job but I took them out because it felt like a frigging lie. People would say, 'You have nice t*ts' and I'd be like, 'F**k, they're not mine.' "
Sharing her other effort to enhance her physical appearance, she reveals, "I did try Botox but let me tell you, trying to do Shakespeare without being able to move your face is the most frustrating thing in the land. What's wrong with me as I am? I'm convinced the industry is going to need 70 year olds who look 70."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns