Kelly McGillis Compares Boob Job to Lie
Kelly McGillis once underwent a breast enlargement operation - but she had the implants removed after realizing she was living a "lie". The "Top Gun" star went under the knife in a bid to boost her chest and improve her confidence, but she eventually came to regret the procedure.
And the actress admits she only found happiness after learning to accept her natural looks. She tells Britain's The Times Magazine, "I once had a boob job but I took them out because it felt like a frigging lie. People would say, 'You have nice t*ts' and I'd be like, 'F**k, they're not mine.' "
Sharing her other effort to enhance her physical appearance, she reveals, "I did try Botox but let me tell you, trying to do Shakespeare without being able to move your face is the most frustrating thing in the land. What's wrong with me as I am? I'm convinced the industry is going to need 70 year olds who look 70."
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her