Kelly McGillis Compares Boob Job to Lie
Kelly McGillis once underwent a breast enlargement operation - but she had the implants removed after realizing she was living a "lie". The "Top Gun" star went under the knife in a bid to boost her chest and improve her confidence, but she eventually came to regret the procedure.
And the actress admits she only found happiness after learning to accept her natural looks. She tells Britain's The Times Magazine, "I once had a boob job but I took them out because it felt like a frigging lie. People would say, 'You have nice t*ts' and I'd be like, 'F**k, they're not mine.' "
Sharing her other effort to enhance her physical appearance, she reveals, "I did try Botox but let me tell you, trying to do Shakespeare without being able to move your face is the most frustrating thing in the land. What's wrong with me as I am? I'm convinced the industry is going to need 70 year olds who look 70."
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13