Kelly McGillis Compares Boob Job to Lie
Kelly McGillis once underwent a breast enlargement operation - but she had the implants removed after realizing she was living a "lie". The "Top Gun" star went under the knife in a bid to boost her chest and improve her confidence, but she eventually came to regret the procedure.
And the actress admits she only found happiness after learning to accept her natural looks. She tells Britain's The Times Magazine, "I once had a boob job but I took them out because it felt like a frigging lie. People would say, 'You have nice t*ts' and I'd be like, 'F**k, they're not mine.' "
Sharing her other effort to enhance her physical appearance, she reveals, "I did try Botox but let me tell you, trying to do Shakespeare without being able to move your face is the most frustrating thing in the land. What's wrong with me as I am? I'm convinced the industry is going to need 70 year olds who look 70."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?