Gwyneth Paltrow Considered to Close Her Website Due to Mean Comments
Gwyneth Paltrow considered scrapping her lifestyle website Goop.com after she was bombarded by "mean" comments. The Oscar-winner, known for her health-conscious diet and strict exercise routine, began to hand out wellbeing advice on the web in 2008, and writes a weekly newsletter to subscribers on everything from holistic medicine to the best places to eat in London.
But her portal became a target for cynics who accused the actress of being ill-qualified to hand out tips, and the star admits she came close to closing the site down.
She tells Harper's Bazaar, "There were a couple of times when I thought, 'I'm just gonna stop doing it. People are so mean to me. I don't want to do it'. But then I was like, 'Who cares what some lame person out there says?' "
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off