Gwyneth Paltrow Considered to Close Her Website Due to Mean Comments
Gwyneth Paltrow considered scrapping her lifestyle website Goop.com after she was bombarded by "mean" comments. The Oscar-winner, known for her health-conscious diet and strict exercise routine, began to hand out wellbeing advice on the web in 2008, and writes a weekly newsletter to subscribers on everything from holistic medicine to the best places to eat in London.
But her portal became a target for cynics who accused the actress of being ill-qualified to hand out tips, and the star admits she came close to closing the site down.
She tells Harper's Bazaar, "There were a couple of times when I thought, 'I'm just gonna stop doing it. People are so mean to me. I don't want to do it'. But then I was like, 'Who cares what some lame person out there says?' "
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs