Gwyneth Paltrow Considered to Close Her Website Due to Mean Comments
Gwyneth Paltrow considered scrapping her lifestyle website Goop.com after she was bombarded by "mean" comments. The Oscar-winner, known for her health-conscious diet and strict exercise routine, began to hand out wellbeing advice on the web in 2008, and writes a weekly newsletter to subscribers on everything from holistic medicine to the best places to eat in London.
But her portal became a target for cynics who accused the actress of being ill-qualified to hand out tips, and the star admits she came close to closing the site down.
She tells Harper's Bazaar, "There were a couple of times when I thought, 'I'm just gonna stop doing it. People are so mean to me. I don't want to do it'. But then I was like, 'Who cares what some lame person out there says?' "
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'