P. Diddy Almost Landed in Jail Due to His Duet With Grace Jones
Grace Jones agreed to sign up for a guest slot on Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs' latest album after a bizarre meeting which almost resulted in the pair getting arrested. The debut record from Combs' band, Diddy-Dirty Money, features a number of collaborations with stars including Jones, Usher, Chris Brown and Justin Timberlake.
The rapper reveals the track with Jones, which appears on "Last Train to Paris", came about after a rowdy party in Brazil - which could have ended with the pair in jail. He tells Britain's The Sun, "We met Grace Jones in Brazil at a performance at Fashion Rocks for Donatella Versace. I nearly got arrested for using my cellphone and security were getting tough."
"Grace was behind us so I said, 'I guess we (are) all going to jail together then.' But instead she ended up befriending us and wanted to do this record." And Combs is particularly proud of the track Jones features on, "Yeah Yeah You Would".
He adds, "Grace doesn't do collaborations. It isn't typical and that's what makes me love the guests we have more. It isn't a forced situation where it seems crowded, it feels like a family album."
More P. Diddy News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding