Taylor Momsen Admits She's Bad Influence on Madonna's Daughter
Taylor Momsen has opened up about working with Madonna on her Material Girl clothing range, revealing she was a "bad influence" on the singer's daughter Lourdes. The "Gossip Girl" star became pals with the 14 year old when she signed on as the face of the label last year.
In an interview with British magazine Grazia, the singer/actress is asked whether she felt her provocative persona had an impact on the youngster, and she replies, "I probably am a bad influence." Momsen, 17, also admits she worries about younger girls trying to copy her controversial image.
She adds, "The other day, this reporter brought his 12-year-old daughter to an interview. She was looking at me open-mouthed, like: 'I want stripper shoes, Daddy!' He hated me! But I'm not saying, 'Be like me.' I hope girls read what I say in interviews - they should just be themselves. They wouldn't want to be like me. I'm crazy. I'm f**king out of my mind. I've been told I was out of my mind since I was 11."
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger