Taylor Momsen Admits She's Bad Influence on Madonna's Daughter
Taylor Momsen has opened up about working with Madonna on her Material Girl clothing range, revealing she was a "bad influence" on the singer's daughter Lourdes. The "Gossip Girl" star became pals with the 14 year old when she signed on as the face of the label last year.
In an interview with British magazine Grazia, the singer/actress is asked whether she felt her provocative persona had an impact on the youngster, and she replies, "I probably am a bad influence." Momsen, 17, also admits she worries about younger girls trying to copy her controversial image.
She adds, "The other day, this reporter brought his 12-year-old daughter to an interview. She was looking at me open-mouthed, like: 'I want stripper shoes, Daddy!' He hated me! But I'm not saying, 'Be like me.' I hope girls read what I say in interviews - they should just be themselves. They wouldn't want to be like me. I'm crazy. I'm f**king out of my mind. I've been told I was out of my mind since I was 11."
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway