Taylor Momsen Admits She's Bad Influence on Madonna's Daughter
Taylor Momsen has opened up about working with Madonna on her Material Girl clothing range, revealing she was a "bad influence" on the singer's daughter Lourdes. The "Gossip Girl" star became pals with the 14 year old when she signed on as the face of the label last year.
In an interview with British magazine Grazia, the singer/actress is asked whether she felt her provocative persona had an impact on the youngster, and she replies, "I probably am a bad influence." Momsen, 17, also admits she worries about younger girls trying to copy her controversial image.
She adds, "The other day, this reporter brought his 12-year-old daughter to an interview. She was looking at me open-mouthed, like: 'I want stripper shoes, Daddy!' He hated me! But I'm not saying, 'Be like me.' I hope girls read what I say in interviews - they should just be themselves. They wouldn't want to be like me. I'm crazy. I'm f**king out of my mind. I've been told I was out of my mind since I was 11."
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!