Taylor Momsen Admits She's Bad Influence on Madonna's Daughter
Taylor Momsen has opened up about working with Madonna on her Material Girl clothing range, revealing she was a "bad influence" on the singer's daughter Lourdes. The "Gossip Girl" star became pals with the 14 year old when she signed on as the face of the label last year.
In an interview with British magazine Grazia, the singer/actress is asked whether she felt her provocative persona had an impact on the youngster, and she replies, "I probably am a bad influence." Momsen, 17, also admits she worries about younger girls trying to copy her controversial image.
She adds, "The other day, this reporter brought his 12-year-old daughter to an interview. She was looking at me open-mouthed, like: 'I want stripper shoes, Daddy!' He hated me! But I'm not saying, 'Be like me.' I hope girls read what I say in interviews - they should just be themselves. They wouldn't want to be like me. I'm crazy. I'm f**king out of my mind. I've been told I was out of my mind since I was 11."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris