NKOTB's Jonathan Knight Is Gay, Ex-Girlfriend Says
New Kids On The Block star Jonathan Knight has been inadvertently 'outed' as gay by 1980s pop star Tiffany. The "I Think We're Alone Now" singer was promoting her new movie "Mega Python vs. Gatoroid" on TV show "What Happens Live" when she dropped the bombshell.
Show host Andy Cohen asked Tiffany if she had any romantic gossip about her former tour partners and she blurted out the news that Knight was gay, confessing she briefly dated the singer and may have been the one responsible for "turning him".
She added, "I had issues with that... but now, looking back when we were dating, he was so much fun; we used to do facials together. He was so easy to talk to." After the big TV reveal, a mortified Tiffany insisted she had no idea Knight had never 'come out'.
She stated, "I really didn't know that was the wrong thing to say." But Knight, who has yet to confirm the gay news, has since taken to his Twitter.com account to reassure his ex that he's not mad at her. He wrote, "I'm so devastated. How can I not remember getting facials...? Tiff, please don't lose any sleep over it! I know you weren't being mean and I found it to be funny!"
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump
- Fox Comes Under Fire in Italy for Postponing 'Independence Day: Resurgence' Release
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!