NKOTB's Jonathan Knight Is Gay, Ex-Girlfriend Says
New Kids On The Block star Jonathan Knight has been inadvertently 'outed' as gay by 1980s pop star Tiffany. The "I Think We're Alone Now" singer was promoting her new movie "Mega Python vs. Gatoroid" on TV show "What Happens Live" when she dropped the bombshell.
Show host Andy Cohen asked Tiffany if she had any romantic gossip about her former tour partners and she blurted out the news that Knight was gay, confessing she briefly dated the singer and may have been the one responsible for "turning him".
She added, "I had issues with that... but now, looking back when we were dating, he was so much fun; we used to do facials together. He was so easy to talk to." After the big TV reveal, a mortified Tiffany insisted she had no idea Knight had never 'come out'.
She stated, "I really didn't know that was the wrong thing to say." But Knight, who has yet to confirm the gay news, has since taken to his Twitter.com account to reassure his ex that he's not mad at her. He wrote, "I'm so devastated. How can I not remember getting facials...? Tiff, please don't lose any sleep over it! I know you weren't being mean and I found it to be funny!"
More New Kids On The Block News
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage