NKOTB's Jonathan Knight Is Gay, Ex-Girlfriend Says
New Kids On The Block star Jonathan Knight has been inadvertently 'outed' as gay by 1980s pop star Tiffany. The "I Think We're Alone Now" singer was promoting her new movie "Mega Python vs. Gatoroid" on TV show "What Happens Live" when she dropped the bombshell.
Show host Andy Cohen asked Tiffany if she had any romantic gossip about her former tour partners and she blurted out the news that Knight was gay, confessing she briefly dated the singer and may have been the one responsible for "turning him".
She added, "I had issues with that... but now, looking back when we were dating, he was so much fun; we used to do facials together. He was so easy to talk to." After the big TV reveal, a mortified Tiffany insisted she had no idea Knight had never 'come out'.
She stated, "I really didn't know that was the wrong thing to say." But Knight, who has yet to confirm the gay news, has since taken to his Twitter.com account to reassure his ex that he's not mad at her. He wrote, "I'm so devastated. How can I not remember getting facials...? Tiff, please don't lose any sleep over it! I know you weren't being mean and I found it to be funny!"
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings
- The Weeknd Teams Up With Drake to Perform 'Crew Love' at Toronto Show for the First Time in 3 Years
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are House-Hunting in Norfolk
- Emmy Rossum and 'Mr. Robot' Creator Sam Esmail Tie the Knot in Intimate Ceremony. See the Pics!
- Caitlyn Jenner Says She's Never 'Entirely Comfortable' Having Sex With Kris
- 'Logan Lucky' First Trailer: Channing Tatum, Daniel Craig and Adam Driver Plan a Heist
- Sofia Richie Shuts Down Scott Disick Dating Rumors: We Are Just 'Homies'
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface