NKOTB's Jonathan Knight Is Gay, Ex-Girlfriend Says
New Kids On The Block star Jonathan Knight has been inadvertently 'outed' as gay by 1980s pop star Tiffany. The "I Think We're Alone Now" singer was promoting her new movie "Mega Python vs. Gatoroid" on TV show "What Happens Live" when she dropped the bombshell.
Show host Andy Cohen asked Tiffany if she had any romantic gossip about her former tour partners and she blurted out the news that Knight was gay, confessing she briefly dated the singer and may have been the one responsible for "turning him".
She added, "I had issues with that... but now, looking back when we were dating, he was so much fun; we used to do facials together. He was so easy to talk to." After the big TV reveal, a mortified Tiffany insisted she had no idea Knight had never 'come out'.
She stated, "I really didn't know that was the wrong thing to say." But Knight, who has yet to confirm the gay news, has since taken to his Twitter.com account to reassure his ex that he's not mad at her. He wrote, "I'm so devastated. How can I not remember getting facials...? Tiff, please don't lose any sleep over it! I know you weren't being mean and I found it to be funny!"
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only