Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart Put Their NYC Home on Sale
Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart are focusing on married life in California by selling off their home in New York City. The Hollywood couple, who married in New Mexico last summer after seven years of dating, spend most of their time at their mansion in Brentwood, California, while they also own an estate in Wyoming.
They are rumored to be looking to purchase a new marital home in Mandeville Canyon, California and they have fueled speculation about an imminent move by putting their Manhattan property up for sale. The loft apartment in Chelsea has been put on the market for $16 million, according to New York post gossip column Page Six.
Harrison once said, "We were married by Governor Richardson in New Mexico, who was very sweet, and it was he (sic) and his wife basically. That was pretty much it. Not a big wedding. It was really nice to just have a quiet (ceremony)..."
More Harrison Ford News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri