Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart Put Their NYC Home on Sale
Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart are focusing on married life in California by selling off their home in New York City. The Hollywood couple, who married in New Mexico last summer after seven years of dating, spend most of their time at their mansion in Brentwood, California, while they also own an estate in Wyoming.
They are rumored to be looking to purchase a new marital home in Mandeville Canyon, California and they have fueled speculation about an imminent move by putting their Manhattan property up for sale. The loft apartment in Chelsea has been put on the market for $16 million, according to New York post gossip column Page Six.
Harrison once said, "We were married by Governor Richardson in New Mexico, who was very sweet, and it was he (sic) and his wife basically. That was pretty much it. Not a big wedding. It was really nice to just have a quiet (ceremony)..."
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'