Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart Put Their NYC Home on Sale
Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart are focusing on married life in California by selling off their home in New York City. The Hollywood couple, who married in New Mexico last summer after seven years of dating, spend most of their time at their mansion in Brentwood, California, while they also own an estate in Wyoming.
They are rumored to be looking to purchase a new marital home in Mandeville Canyon, California and they have fueled speculation about an imminent move by putting their Manhattan property up for sale. The loft apartment in Chelsea has been put on the market for $16 million, according to New York post gossip column Page Six.
Harrison once said, "We were married by Governor Richardson in New Mexico, who was very sweet, and it was he (sic) and his wife basically. That was pretty much it. Not a big wedding. It was really nice to just have a quiet (ceremony)..."
More Harrison Ford News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed