Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart Put Their NYC Home on Sale
Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart are focusing on married life in California by selling off their home in New York City. The Hollywood couple, who married in New Mexico last summer after seven years of dating, spend most of their time at their mansion in Brentwood, California, while they also own an estate in Wyoming.
They are rumored to be looking to purchase a new marital home in Mandeville Canyon, California and they have fueled speculation about an imminent move by putting their Manhattan property up for sale. The loft apartment in Chelsea has been put on the market for $16 million, according to New York post gossip column Page Six.
Harrison once said, "We were married by Governor Richardson in New Mexico, who was very sweet, and it was he (sic) and his wife basically. That was pretty much it. Not a big wedding. It was really nice to just have a quiet (ceremony)..."
More Harrison Ford News
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen