Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart Put Their NYC Home on Sale
Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart are focusing on married life in California by selling off their home in New York City. The Hollywood couple, who married in New Mexico last summer after seven years of dating, spend most of their time at their mansion in Brentwood, California, while they also own an estate in Wyoming.
They are rumored to be looking to purchase a new marital home in Mandeville Canyon, California and they have fueled speculation about an imminent move by putting their Manhattan property up for sale. The loft apartment in Chelsea has been put on the market for $16 million, according to New York post gossip column Page Six.
Harrison once said, "We were married by Governor Richardson in New Mexico, who was very sweet, and it was he (sic) and his wife basically. That was pretty much it. Not a big wedding. It was really nice to just have a quiet (ceremony)..."
More Harrison Ford News
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series