Elizabeth Hurley Kissed Shane Warne in Public
British actress/model Elizabeth Hurley appears to have cemented her rumored new romance with Australian cricket ace Shane Warne - they were spotted kissing in Los Angeles earlier this month.
Photographs of the two stars locking lips during a holiday in California last weekend have emerged in U.K. tabloids, just weeks after news of their friendly relationship was revealed.
Hurley announced her split from her husband Arun Nayar in December, revealing they parted ways "a few months ago" following claims she enjoyed two nights with Warne at a London hotel. The rumored new couple has since kept a low profile - but they were spotted together at a Santa Monica hotel openly kissing and cuddling.
In a post on her Twitter.com page last week, the "Austin Powers" star writes, "Goodbye to L.A. - great trip. I've been here on business - some of it monkey," while Warne declared to his followers on the site: "I was in L.A. last weekend... Had a great time and lots of fun..."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7