Elizabeth Hurley Kissed Shane Warne in Public
British actress/model Elizabeth Hurley appears to have cemented her rumored new romance with Australian cricket ace Shane Warne - they were spotted kissing in Los Angeles earlier this month.
Photographs of the two stars locking lips during a holiday in California last weekend have emerged in U.K. tabloids, just weeks after news of their friendly relationship was revealed.
Hurley announced her split from her husband Arun Nayar in December, revealing they parted ways "a few months ago" following claims she enjoyed two nights with Warne at a London hotel. The rumored new couple has since kept a low profile - but they were spotted together at a Santa Monica hotel openly kissing and cuddling.
In a post on her Twitter.com page last week, the "Austin Powers" star writes, "Goodbye to L.A. - great trip. I've been here on business - some of it monkey," while Warne declared to his followers on the site: "I was in L.A. last weekend... Had a great time and lots of fun..."
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016