Elizabeth Hurley Kissed Shane Warne in Public
British actress/model Elizabeth Hurley appears to have cemented her rumored new romance with Australian cricket ace Shane Warne - they were spotted kissing in Los Angeles earlier this month.
Photographs of the two stars locking lips during a holiday in California last weekend have emerged in U.K. tabloids, just weeks after news of their friendly relationship was revealed.
Hurley announced her split from her husband Arun Nayar in December, revealing they parted ways "a few months ago" following claims she enjoyed two nights with Warne at a London hotel. The rumored new couple has since kept a low profile - but they were spotted together at a Santa Monica hotel openly kissing and cuddling.
In a post on her Twitter.com page last week, the "Austin Powers" star writes, "Goodbye to L.A. - great trip. I've been here on business - some of it monkey," while Warne declared to his followers on the site: "I was in L.A. last weekend... Had a great time and lots of fun..."
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video