Elizabeth Hurley Kissed Shane Warne in Public
British actress/model Elizabeth Hurley appears to have cemented her rumored new romance with Australian cricket ace Shane Warne - they were spotted kissing in Los Angeles earlier this month.
Photographs of the two stars locking lips during a holiday in California last weekend have emerged in U.K. tabloids, just weeks after news of their friendly relationship was revealed.
Hurley announced her split from her husband Arun Nayar in December, revealing they parted ways "a few months ago" following claims she enjoyed two nights with Warne at a London hotel. The rumored new couple has since kept a low profile - but they were spotted together at a Santa Monica hotel openly kissing and cuddling.
In a post on her Twitter.com page last week, the "Austin Powers" star writes, "Goodbye to L.A. - great trip. I've been here on business - some of it monkey," while Warne declared to his followers on the site: "I was in L.A. last weekend... Had a great time and lots of fun..."
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons