Elizabeth Hurley Kissed Shane Warne in Public
British actress/model Elizabeth Hurley appears to have cemented her rumored new romance with Australian cricket ace Shane Warne - they were spotted kissing in Los Angeles earlier this month.
Photographs of the two stars locking lips during a holiday in California last weekend have emerged in U.K. tabloids, just weeks after news of their friendly relationship was revealed.
Hurley announced her split from her husband Arun Nayar in December, revealing they parted ways "a few months ago" following claims she enjoyed two nights with Warne at a London hotel. The rumored new couple has since kept a low profile - but they were spotted together at a Santa Monica hotel openly kissing and cuddling.
In a post on her Twitter.com page last week, the "Austin Powers" star writes, "Goodbye to L.A. - great trip. I've been here on business - some of it monkey," while Warne declared to his followers on the site: "I was in L.A. last weekend... Had a great time and lots of fun..."
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant
- 'DWTS' Pro Cheryl Burke Is on Board for 'Dance Moms' Following Abby Lee Miller's Dramatic Exit