Kevin Smith: Bruce Willis Is 'Soul Crushing' to Work With
Director Kevin Smith has launched a scathing attack on Bruce Willis, branding the actor "soul crushing" to work with. The "Die Hard" star led the cast of Smith's 2010 comedy "Cop Out", but the film was panned by critics and the moviemaker subsequently compared the scathing reviews to "bullying".
Smith has now revealed he was unimpressed with the actor's attitude on set and his alleged reluctance to promote the picture. Speaking on American comedian Marc Maron's podcast, Smith says, "It was difficult. I've never been involved in a situation like that where one component is not in the box at all. It was f**king soul crushing."
"I mean, a lot of people are gonna be like, 'Oh, you're just trying to blame the movie on him'. I had no f**king help from this dude whatsoever." But Smith is full of praise for Willis' co-star Tracy Morgan, adding: "He's a f**king dream. Tracy Morgan, I would lay down in traffic for. Were it not for Tracy, I might've killed myself or someone else in the making of that movie."
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna