Kevin Smith: Bruce Willis Is 'Soul Crushing' to Work With
Director Kevin Smith has launched a scathing attack on Bruce Willis, branding the actor "soul crushing" to work with. The "Die Hard" star led the cast of Smith's 2010 comedy "Cop Out", but the film was panned by critics and the moviemaker subsequently compared the scathing reviews to "bullying".
Smith has now revealed he was unimpressed with the actor's attitude on set and his alleged reluctance to promote the picture. Speaking on American comedian Marc Maron's podcast, Smith says, "It was difficult. I've never been involved in a situation like that where one component is not in the box at all. It was f**king soul crushing."
"I mean, a lot of people are gonna be like, 'Oh, you're just trying to blame the movie on him'. I had no f**king help from this dude whatsoever." But Smith is full of praise for Willis' co-star Tracy Morgan, adding: "He's a f**king dream. Tracy Morgan, I would lay down in traffic for. Were it not for Tracy, I might've killed myself or someone else in the making of that movie."
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway