Jason Mraz Won't Wed Tristan Prettyman Until Gay Marriage Is Legalized
Singer/songwriter Jason Mraz has pledged not to wed fiancee Tristan Prettyman until gay marriage is legal in America. The "I'm Yours" singer proposed to his girlfriend last month but it could be quite some time before they officially exchange vows.
Mraz explains, "We both feel that in our engagement, we have a union that's really special and can't be broken. It's a sacred bond. The wedding would be nice for our family, our friends, our community - our moms especially - and so it puts us in the fight. We can't get married until (gay) marriage is legal and equal... but she (Prettyman) is definitely my dream girl."
Jason Mraz was previously married to makeup artist Sheridan Edley. After the divorce, he dated Tristan Prettyman, and they worked on a song together called "Shy That Way" which appears in her 2005 album "Twentythree".
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3