Eddie Montgomery Beats Prostate Cancer
Country star Eddie Montgomery has been given the best news as he prepares to return to the stage after taking time off to battle cancer - he has beaten the disease. The singer underwent robotic surgery in December 2010 and his doctor, Thomas Kirk Slabaugh, Jr., has confirmed the operation was a success.
He says, "His cancer was completely excised, and he will not require further treatment for his prostate cancer in the future." Montgomery will return to the stage for his first public appearance of 2011 at the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville, Tennessee on Friday night, January 21.
He and partner Troy Gentry will then depart for a week-long tour of U.S. military bases in South Korea and Japan.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'