Kelsey Grammer Asks Judge to Grant Divorce Soon
Kelsey Grammer has asked a judge to officially end his marriage to estranged wife Camille next week, so he can wed his new fiancee. The former "Frasier" star is keen to make Kayte Walsh his fourth wife and the couple is hoping to exchange vows in February.
However, reality TV star Camille is refusing to put their divorce battle behind them so quickly and has asked the judge to deny Grammer's request to dissolve their legal marital status while they continue to fight over finances.
Grammer has challenged the bid and filed new legal documents, arguing he's accommodated almost all of Camille's requests and wants a quickie divorce at their next court hearing on Wednesday, January 26. The only outstanding condition is a $10 million bond he has been asked to put up to ensure both sides remain open and honest as they negotiate a split settlement, reports TMZ.com.
More Kelsey Grammer News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl