Kelsey Grammer Asks Judge to Grant Divorce Soon
Kelsey Grammer has asked a judge to officially end his marriage to estranged wife Camille next week, so he can wed his new fiancee. The former "Frasier" star is keen to make Kayte Walsh his fourth wife and the couple is hoping to exchange vows in February.
However, reality TV star Camille is refusing to put their divorce battle behind them so quickly and has asked the judge to deny Grammer's request to dissolve their legal marital status while they continue to fight over finances.
Grammer has challenged the bid and filed new legal documents, arguing he's accommodated almost all of Camille's requests and wants a quickie divorce at their next court hearing on Wednesday, January 26. The only outstanding condition is a $10 million bond he has been asked to put up to ensure both sides remain open and honest as they negotiate a split settlement, reports TMZ.com.
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting