Kelsey Grammer Asks Judge to Grant Divorce Soon
Kelsey Grammer has asked a judge to officially end his marriage to estranged wife Camille next week, so he can wed his new fiancee. The former "Frasier" star is keen to make Kayte Walsh his fourth wife and the couple is hoping to exchange vows in February.
However, reality TV star Camille is refusing to put their divorce battle behind them so quickly and has asked the judge to deny Grammer's request to dissolve their legal marital status while they continue to fight over finances.
Grammer has challenged the bid and filed new legal documents, arguing he's accommodated almost all of Camille's requests and wants a quickie divorce at their next court hearing on Wednesday, January 26. The only outstanding condition is a $10 million bond he has been asked to put up to ensure both sides remain open and honest as they negotiate a split settlement, reports TMZ.com.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage