Kelsey Grammer Asks Judge to Grant Divorce Soon
Kelsey Grammer has asked a judge to officially end his marriage to estranged wife Camille next week, so he can wed his new fiancee. The former "Frasier" star is keen to make Kayte Walsh his fourth wife and the couple is hoping to exchange vows in February.
However, reality TV star Camille is refusing to put their divorce battle behind them so quickly and has asked the judge to deny Grammer's request to dissolve their legal marital status while they continue to fight over finances.
Grammer has challenged the bid and filed new legal documents, arguing he's accommodated almost all of Camille's requests and wants a quickie divorce at their next court hearing on Wednesday, January 26. The only outstanding condition is a $10 million bond he has been asked to put up to ensure both sides remain open and honest as they negotiate a split settlement, reports TMZ.com.
More Kelsey Grammer News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs