Kelsey Grammer Asks Judge to Grant Divorce Soon
Kelsey Grammer has asked a judge to officially end his marriage to estranged wife Camille next week, so he can wed his new fiancee. The former "Frasier" star is keen to make Kayte Walsh his fourth wife and the couple is hoping to exchange vows in February.
However, reality TV star Camille is refusing to put their divorce battle behind them so quickly and has asked the judge to deny Grammer's request to dissolve their legal marital status while they continue to fight over finances.
Grammer has challenged the bid and filed new legal documents, arguing he's accommodated almost all of Camille's requests and wants a quickie divorce at their next court hearing on Wednesday, January 26. The only outstanding condition is a $10 million bond he has been asked to put up to ensure both sides remain open and honest as they negotiate a split settlement, reports TMZ.com.
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role