Emily Procter of 'CSI: Miami' Is Mom to Baby Girl
"CSI: Miami" star Emily Procter is a first-time-mum after giving birth to a baby girl. The actress and her musician boyfriend, Paul Bryan, welcomed daughter Pippa last month.
Procter announced the happy news this week as she made her return to work on the hit U.S. TV show - on the same day her co-star Adam Rodriguez took up directing duties for the first time.
She tells TVGuide.com, "In a way, it fits that my first day back is (Rodriguez's) first time directing. Because I felt like he genuinely wanted me to have a healthy baby. He wanted me to be happy, and I wish the same for him. I think that's what you get after nine years together. It's that genuine want for each other to be happy."
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account