Emily Procter of 'CSI: Miami' Is Mom to Baby Girl
"CSI: Miami" star Emily Procter is a first-time-mum after giving birth to a baby girl. The actress and her musician boyfriend, Paul Bryan, welcomed daughter Pippa last month.
Procter announced the happy news this week as she made her return to work on the hit U.S. TV show - on the same day her co-star Adam Rodriguez took up directing duties for the first time.
She tells TVGuide.com, "In a way, it fits that my first day back is (Rodriguez's) first time directing. Because I felt like he genuinely wanted me to have a healthy baby. He wanted me to be happy, and I wish the same for him. I think that's what you get after nine years together. It's that genuine want for each other to be happy."
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I 6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza