Emily Procter of 'CSI: Miami' Is Mom to Baby Girl
"CSI: Miami" star Emily Procter is a first-time-mum after giving birth to a baby girl. The actress and her musician boyfriend, Paul Bryan, welcomed daughter Pippa last month.
Procter announced the happy news this week as she made her return to work on the hit U.S. TV show - on the same day her co-star Adam Rodriguez took up directing duties for the first time.
She tells TVGuide.com, "In a way, it fits that my first day back is (Rodriguez's) first time directing. Because I felt like he genuinely wanted me to have a healthy baby. He wanted me to be happy, and I wish the same for him. I think that's what you get after nine years together. It's that genuine want for each other to be happy."
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture