Emily Procter of 'CSI: Miami' Is Mom to Baby Girl
"CSI: Miami" star Emily Procter is a first-time-mum after giving birth to a baby girl. The actress and her musician boyfriend, Paul Bryan, welcomed daughter Pippa last month.
Procter announced the happy news this week as she made her return to work on the hit U.S. TV show - on the same day her co-star Adam Rodriguez took up directing duties for the first time.
She tells TVGuide.com, "In a way, it fits that my first day back is (Rodriguez's) first time directing. Because I felt like he genuinely wanted me to have a healthy baby. He wanted me to be happy, and I wish the same for him. I think that's what you get after nine years together. It's that genuine want for each other to be happy."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip