Emily Procter of 'CSI: Miami' Is Mom to Baby Girl
"CSI: Miami" star Emily Procter is a first-time-mum after giving birth to a baby girl. The actress and her musician boyfriend, Paul Bryan, welcomed daughter Pippa last month.
Procter announced the happy news this week as she made her return to work on the hit U.S. TV show - on the same day her co-star Adam Rodriguez took up directing duties for the first time.
She tells TVGuide.com, "In a way, it fits that my first day back is (Rodriguez's) first time directing. Because I felt like he genuinely wanted me to have a healthy baby. He wanted me to be happy, and I wish the same for him. I think that's what you get after nine years together. It's that genuine want for each other to be happy."
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts