Lil Jon Owes $600,000 to IRS
Rapper/producer Lil Jon is in trouble with U.S. tax authorities - he reportedly owes over $600,000 in unpaid fees. The "Get Low" hitmaker, real name Jonathan Smith, was hit with a tax lien amounting to $638,937 last June for his home in the Isle of Palms in South Carolina.
He failed to settle the debt with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the $1.9 million mansion was foreclosed in August 2010, reports the Detroit News.
Despite his tax troubles, Lil Jon is set to show off his credentials as a businessman as a contestant on property mogul Donald Trump's "The Celebrity Apprentice". The new season of the reality show kicks off in March.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates