Lil Jon Owes $600,000 to IRS
Rapper/producer Lil Jon is in trouble with U.S. tax authorities - he reportedly owes over $600,000 in unpaid fees. The "Get Low" hitmaker, real name Jonathan Smith, was hit with a tax lien amounting to $638,937 last June for his home in the Isle of Palms in South Carolina.
He failed to settle the debt with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the $1.9 million mansion was foreclosed in August 2010, reports the Detroit News.
Despite his tax troubles, Lil Jon is set to show off his credentials as a businessman as a contestant on property mogul Donald Trump's "The Celebrity Apprentice". The new season of the reality show kicks off in March.
More Lil Jon News
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale