Lil Jon Owes $600,000 to IRS
Rapper/producer Lil Jon is in trouble with U.S. tax authorities - he reportedly owes over $600,000 in unpaid fees. The "Get Low" hitmaker, real name Jonathan Smith, was hit with a tax lien amounting to $638,937 last June for his home in the Isle of Palms in South Carolina.
He failed to settle the debt with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the $1.9 million mansion was foreclosed in August 2010, reports the Detroit News.
Despite his tax troubles, Lil Jon is set to show off his credentials as a businessman as a contestant on property mogul Donald Trump's "The Celebrity Apprentice". The new season of the reality show kicks off in March.
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'