Lil Jon Owes $600,000 to IRS
Rapper/producer Lil Jon is in trouble with U.S. tax authorities - he reportedly owes over $600,000 in unpaid fees. The "Get Low" hitmaker, real name Jonathan Smith, was hit with a tax lien amounting to $638,937 last June for his home in the Isle of Palms in South Carolina.
He failed to settle the debt with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the $1.9 million mansion was foreclosed in August 2010, reports the Detroit News.
Despite his tax troubles, Lil Jon is set to show off his credentials as a businessman as a contestant on property mogul Donald Trump's "The Celebrity Apprentice". The new season of the reality show kicks off in March.
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?