Lil Jon Owes $600,000 to IRS
Rapper/producer Lil Jon is in trouble with U.S. tax authorities - he reportedly owes over $600,000 in unpaid fees. The "Get Low" hitmaker, real name Jonathan Smith, was hit with a tax lien amounting to $638,937 last June for his home in the Isle of Palms in South Carolina.
He failed to settle the debt with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the $1.9 million mansion was foreclosed in August 2010, reports the Detroit News.
Despite his tax troubles, Lil Jon is set to show off his credentials as a businessman as a contestant on property mogul Donald Trump's "The Celebrity Apprentice". The new season of the reality show kicks off in March.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'