Amy Smart Moves On From Branden Williams With TV Star
"Crank" star Amy Smart has found new love with TV handyman Carter Oosterhouse. The actress, 34, and her beau were spotted "stealing kisses" at an Art of Elysium event in Los Angeles on Saturday, January 15.
"They have lots of common interests," a source told People. "It's still pretty new, but they seem to be having a blast together." Oosterhouse fronts America's home improvement show "Carter Can".
Smart previously dated actor Branden Williams for more than a decade, according to People. In April 2009, Smart told Playboy she and Williams were living together but had been dating on and off for 15 years. It's unclear why they split.
She said back in 2004, "Relationships are the hardest thing in the whole world. The only downside in this business is temptation - all the pretty people, the glamor, the parties, the opportunities."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'