Amy Smart Moves On From Branden Williams With TV Star
"Crank" star Amy Smart has found new love with TV handyman Carter Oosterhouse. The actress, 34, and her beau were spotted "stealing kisses" at an Art of Elysium event in Los Angeles on Saturday, January 15.
"They have lots of common interests," a source told People. "It's still pretty new, but they seem to be having a blast together." Oosterhouse fronts America's home improvement show "Carter Can".
Smart previously dated actor Branden Williams for more than a decade, according to People. In April 2009, Smart told Playboy she and Williams were living together but had been dating on and off for 15 years. It's unclear why they split.
She said back in 2004, "Relationships are the hardest thing in the whole world. The only downside in this business is temptation - all the pretty people, the glamor, the parties, the opportunities."
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'