Amy Smart Moves On From Branden Williams With TV Star
"Crank" star Amy Smart has found new love with TV handyman Carter Oosterhouse. The actress, 34, and her beau were spotted "stealing kisses" at an Art of Elysium event in Los Angeles on Saturday, January 15.
"They have lots of common interests," a source told People. "It's still pretty new, but they seem to be having a blast together." Oosterhouse fronts America's home improvement show "Carter Can".
Smart previously dated actor Branden Williams for more than a decade, according to People. In April 2009, Smart told Playboy she and Williams were living together but had been dating on and off for 15 years. It's unclear why they split.
She said back in 2004, "Relationships are the hardest thing in the whole world. The only downside in this business is temptation - all the pretty people, the glamor, the parties, the opportunities."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent