Amy Smart Moves On From Branden Williams With TV Star
"Crank" star Amy Smart has found new love with TV handyman Carter Oosterhouse. The actress, 34, and her beau were spotted "stealing kisses" at an Art of Elysium event in Los Angeles on Saturday, January 15.
"They have lots of common interests," a source told People. "It's still pretty new, but they seem to be having a blast together." Oosterhouse fronts America's home improvement show "Carter Can".
Smart previously dated actor Branden Williams for more than a decade, according to People. In April 2009, Smart told Playboy she and Williams were living together but had been dating on and off for 15 years. It's unclear why they split.
She said back in 2004, "Relationships are the hardest thing in the whole world. The only downside in this business is temptation - all the pretty people, the glamor, the parties, the opportunities."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group