Amy Smart Moves On From Branden Williams With TV Star
"Crank" star Amy Smart has found new love with TV handyman Carter Oosterhouse. The actress, 34, and her beau were spotted "stealing kisses" at an Art of Elysium event in Los Angeles on Saturday, January 15.
"They have lots of common interests," a source told People. "It's still pretty new, but they seem to be having a blast together." Oosterhouse fronts America's home improvement show "Carter Can".
Smart previously dated actor Branden Williams for more than a decade, according to People. In April 2009, Smart told Playboy she and Williams were living together but had been dating on and off for 15 years. It's unclear why they split.
She said back in 2004, "Relationships are the hardest thing in the whole world. The only downside in this business is temptation - all the pretty people, the glamor, the parties, the opportunities."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son