Guns N' Roses Turn Down 'Glee', Saying It's Worse Than Bad-Enough 'Grease'
Guns N' Roses have become the latest act to turn down "Glee". The band's former guitarist Slash has revealed he and frontman Axl Rose were approached by the hit TV show's producers about a possible episode themed around their hits - but opted not to be a part of the Golden Globes-winning musical comedy series.
Slash tells EW.com, "In the current climate of what's going on in entertainment these days, I try to be more optimistic than negative because it's really easy to get negative about it, but I draw the line at Glee."
"Glee is worse than Grease and Grease is bad enough... When Grease came out, I was like, 'Oh c'mon, give me a break.' Actually, I look at Grease now and think, 'Between High School Musical and Glee, Grease was a brilliant work of art.' "
Guns N' Roses aren't the only rock stars to turn down "Glee" - Kings of Leon and Coldplay also turned down musical tributes on the show. Coldplay have since reconsidered their stance.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked