Lil Wayne's Twitter Hacker Sent Rude Messages to 50 Cent and Soulja Boy
Lil Wayne has suspended his Twitter account after an internet prankster hacked in and sent a number of questionable messages to his fans and famous followers. The rapper's page is said to have been illegally accessed on Sunday, January 16, and a series of strange posts were subsequently sent out.
The hacker sent rude messages to Lil Wayne's celebrity pals, including 50 Cent, Soulja Boy and The Game, and made explicit jibes about the "Lollipop" hitmaker's recent spell in prison on weapons possession charges, according to AllHipHop.com. A post sent to Soulja Boy reads, "I sent a donations (sic) to your Paypal, check it, I heard you got 13,000 (record) sales lil homie, I feel bad for you!"
Lil Wayne's Twitter account has now been taken offline. The page was previously hacked late last year, with the impostor posting fake news that the rapper would be performing with Nicki Minaj. Lil Wayne said at the time, "I was just mad that somebody went on my Twitter, like that's my personal Twitter!"
More Lil Wayne News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri