Lil Wayne's Twitter Hacker Sent Rude Messages to 50 Cent and Soulja Boy
Lil Wayne has suspended his Twitter account after an internet prankster hacked in and sent a number of questionable messages to his fans and famous followers. The rapper's page is said to have been illegally accessed on Sunday, January 16, and a series of strange posts were subsequently sent out.
The hacker sent rude messages to Lil Wayne's celebrity pals, including 50 Cent, Soulja Boy and The Game, and made explicit jibes about the "Lollipop" hitmaker's recent spell in prison on weapons possession charges, according to AllHipHop.com. A post sent to Soulja Boy reads, "I sent a donations (sic) to your Paypal, check it, I heard you got 13,000 (record) sales lil homie, I feel bad for you!"
Lil Wayne's Twitter account has now been taken offline. The page was previously hacked late last year, with the impostor posting fake news that the rapper would be performing with Nicki Minaj. Lil Wayne said at the time, "I was just mad that somebody went on my Twitter, like that's my personal Twitter!"
More Lil Wayne News
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes