Lil Wayne's Twitter Hacker Sent Rude Messages to 50 Cent and Soulja Boy
Lil Wayne has suspended his Twitter account after an internet prankster hacked in and sent a number of questionable messages to his fans and famous followers. The rapper's page is said to have been illegally accessed on Sunday, January 16, and a series of strange posts were subsequently sent out.
The hacker sent rude messages to Lil Wayne's celebrity pals, including 50 Cent, Soulja Boy and The Game, and made explicit jibes about the "Lollipop" hitmaker's recent spell in prison on weapons possession charges, according to AllHipHop.com. A post sent to Soulja Boy reads, "I sent a donations (sic) to your Paypal, check it, I heard you got 13,000 (record) sales lil homie, I feel bad for you!"
Lil Wayne's Twitter account has now been taken offline. The page was previously hacked late last year, with the impostor posting fake news that the rapper would be performing with Nicki Minaj. Lil Wayne said at the time, "I was just mad that somebody went on my Twitter, like that's my personal Twitter!"
More Lil Wayne News
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama