Lil Wayne's Twitter Hacker Sent Rude Messages to 50 Cent and Soulja Boy
Lil Wayne has suspended his Twitter account after an internet prankster hacked in and sent a number of questionable messages to his fans and famous followers. The rapper's page is said to have been illegally accessed on Sunday, January 16, and a series of strange posts were subsequently sent out.
The hacker sent rude messages to Lil Wayne's celebrity pals, including 50 Cent, Soulja Boy and The Game, and made explicit jibes about the "Lollipop" hitmaker's recent spell in prison on weapons possession charges, according to AllHipHop.com. A post sent to Soulja Boy reads, "I sent a donations (sic) to your Paypal, check it, I heard you got 13,000 (record) sales lil homie, I feel bad for you!"
Lil Wayne's Twitter account has now been taken offline. The page was previously hacked late last year, with the impostor posting fake news that the rapper would be performing with Nicki Minaj. Lil Wayne said at the time, "I was just mad that somebody went on my Twitter, like that's my personal Twitter!"
More Lil Wayne News
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Here's Why Chris Pratt Refuses to Take Selfies With Fans
- Faye Dunaway Feels 'Very Guilty' About Oscar Flub
- Lil Wayne Ends Idaho Show After Fan Throws Drink at Him - Watch the Footage
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'