Michael Douglas Reportedly to Pen Autobiography
Michael Douglas is reportedly in talks with a U.S. publishing house to lift the lid on his life for a new autobiography. The "Wall Street" legend and his Welsh wife Catherine Zeta-Jones have had a stressful year following his shock throat cancer diagnosis in August, forcing the star to undergo six months of grueling treatment.
He announced earlier this week that his tumor had been eradicated and book bosses in America are said to be keen for him to reveal all about his health battle, past romances and movie set experiences in a tell-all tome.
A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "If Michael agrees to write about his past and his marriages as well as his battle with cancer, it will be a bestseller without a doubt."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip