Michael Douglas Reportedly to Pen Autobiography
Michael Douglas is reportedly in talks with a U.S. publishing house to lift the lid on his life for a new autobiography. The "Wall Street" legend and his Welsh wife Catherine Zeta-Jones have had a stressful year following his shock throat cancer diagnosis in August, forcing the star to undergo six months of grueling treatment.
He announced earlier this week that his tumor had been eradicated and book bosses in America are said to be keen for him to reveal all about his health battle, past romances and movie set experiences in a tell-all tome.
A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "If Michael agrees to write about his past and his marriages as well as his battle with cancer, it will be a bestseller without a doubt."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars