Michael Douglas Reportedly to Pen Autobiography
Michael Douglas is reportedly in talks with a U.S. publishing house to lift the lid on his life for a new autobiography. The "Wall Street" legend and his Welsh wife Catherine Zeta-Jones have had a stressful year following his shock throat cancer diagnosis in August, forcing the star to undergo six months of grueling treatment.
He announced earlier this week that his tumor had been eradicated and book bosses in America are said to be keen for him to reveal all about his health battle, past romances and movie set experiences in a tell-all tome.
A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "If Michael agrees to write about his past and his marriages as well as his battle with cancer, it will be a bestseller without a doubt."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'