Michael Douglas Reportedly to Pen Autobiography
Michael Douglas is reportedly in talks with a U.S. publishing house to lift the lid on his life for a new autobiography. The "Wall Street" legend and his Welsh wife Catherine Zeta-Jones have had a stressful year following his shock throat cancer diagnosis in August, forcing the star to undergo six months of grueling treatment.
He announced earlier this week that his tumor had been eradicated and book bosses in America are said to be keen for him to reveal all about his health battle, past romances and movie set experiences in a tell-all tome.
A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "If Michael agrees to write about his past and his marriages as well as his battle with cancer, it will be a bestseller without a doubt."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked