Michael Douglas Reportedly to Pen Autobiography
Michael Douglas is reportedly in talks with a U.S. publishing house to lift the lid on his life for a new autobiography. The "Wall Street" legend and his Welsh wife Catherine Zeta-Jones have had a stressful year following his shock throat cancer diagnosis in August, forcing the star to undergo six months of grueling treatment.
He announced earlier this week that his tumor had been eradicated and book bosses in America are said to be keen for him to reveal all about his health battle, past romances and movie set experiences in a tell-all tome.
A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "If Michael agrees to write about his past and his marriages as well as his battle with cancer, it will be a bestseller without a doubt."
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway