Kelsey Grammer Goes Ahead With Marriage Plan Despite Camille's Disapproval
Kelsey Grammer still plans to walk down the aisle with his fiancee Kayte Walsh next month, despite his estranged wife Camille's refusal to grant him a quick divorce. The "Frasier" actor is keen to marry his British girlfriend, who he began dating after walking out on his reality TV star wife last summer.
Camille asked a judge earlier this week to deny her former partner's request to dissolve his married status while they continue to thrash out a settlement over his estimated $120 million fortune. In court papers she stated that Grammer's request is "solely for the reason that he intends to remarry as soon as possible." A judge will hear the matter on January 26."
However, Grammer is adamant his big day is still set to go ahead in February. He tells "Late Show" host David Letterman, "The kids are doing ok, we have been spending quite a bit of time with them, Kayte and I, Kayte's my new girl, we're planning to get married soon. Sometime in February." Grammer has a young son and daughter with Camille, his wife of 13 years, as well as two other children from previous relationships.
More Kelsey Grammer News
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online