Kelsey Grammer Goes Ahead With Marriage Plan Despite Camille's Disapproval
Kelsey Grammer still plans to walk down the aisle with his fiancee Kayte Walsh next month, despite his estranged wife Camille's refusal to grant him a quick divorce. The "Frasier" actor is keen to marry his British girlfriend, who he began dating after walking out on his reality TV star wife last summer.
Camille asked a judge earlier this week to deny her former partner's request to dissolve his married status while they continue to thrash out a settlement over his estimated $120 million fortune. In court papers she stated that Grammer's request is "solely for the reason that he intends to remarry as soon as possible." A judge will hear the matter on January 26."
However, Grammer is adamant his big day is still set to go ahead in February. He tells "Late Show" host David Letterman, "The kids are doing ok, we have been spending quite a bit of time with them, Kayte and I, Kayte's my new girl, we're planning to get married soon. Sometime in February." Grammer has a young son and daughter with Camille, his wife of 13 years, as well as two other children from previous relationships.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'