Kelsey Grammer Goes Ahead With Marriage Plan Despite Camille's Disapproval
Kelsey Grammer still plans to walk down the aisle with his fiancee Kayte Walsh next month, despite his estranged wife Camille's refusal to grant him a quick divorce. The "Frasier" actor is keen to marry his British girlfriend, who he began dating after walking out on his reality TV star wife last summer.
Camille asked a judge earlier this week to deny her former partner's request to dissolve his married status while they continue to thrash out a settlement over his estimated $120 million fortune. In court papers she stated that Grammer's request is "solely for the reason that he intends to remarry as soon as possible." A judge will hear the matter on January 26."
However, Grammer is adamant his big day is still set to go ahead in February. He tells "Late Show" host David Letterman, "The kids are doing ok, we have been spending quite a bit of time with them, Kayte and I, Kayte's my new girl, we're planning to get married soon. Sometime in February." Grammer has a young son and daughter with Camille, his wife of 13 years, as well as two other children from previous relationships.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support