Taylor Momsen Apologizes to Parents for Interview
Taylor Momsen was forced to apologize to her parents for comments she made in a recent interview, in which she appeared to blame them for pushing her into the spotlight when she was a toddler. The Pretty Reckless star appeared to slam her mum and dad for forcing her to become a model when she was just two years old, revealing in a candid chat, "No two year old wants to be working, but I had no choice... I didn't have friends. I was working constantly and I didn't have a real life."
But Momsen insists her remarks were taken out of context in the interview, and she's grateful for her parents' early encouragement - because she loves her life as a singer/actress now. Momsen tells Britain's Kerrang! magazine, "(After reading the article, they felt) horrible! I love my mom and dad. Maybe I didn't have the childhood people think you should have, but I still went through the ages, I was still a child. Maybe it wasn't a conventional one, but you know... I like where I am now so it's OK."
"I think my parents have learned by this point that none of (what they read) is probably true, and words can be put in your mouth."
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72