Peter Fonda Not a Suspect in Suicide Man Case
"Easy Rider" star Peter Fonda had a nasty shock on his way home on Wednesday, January 12 when he discovered the body of an alleged suicide victim. The actor was driving through Pacific Palisades, California when he spotted a suspicious parked car by the side of the road and decided to pull up alongside to check the driver was OK.
According to TMZ.com, Fonda got out of his car and realized the man behind the wheel was dead. The actor immediately called the police. No foul play is suspected, reports the website.
Sergeant Carlton Cook at the West Los Angeles Community Police Station said Fonda is absolutely not a suspect.
- Report: John Mayer Dating Natalie Morales
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years