Peter Fonda Not a Suspect in Suicide Man Case
"Easy Rider" star Peter Fonda had a nasty shock on his way home on Wednesday, January 12 when he discovered the body of an alleged suicide victim. The actor was driving through Pacific Palisades, California when he spotted a suspicious parked car by the side of the road and decided to pull up alongside to check the driver was OK.
According to TMZ.com, Fonda got out of his car and realized the man behind the wheel was dead. The actor immediately called the police. No foul play is suspected, reports the website.
Sergeant Carlton Cook at the West Los Angeles Community Police Station said Fonda is absolutely not a suspect.
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!