Peter Fonda Not a Suspect in Suicide Man Case
"Easy Rider" star Peter Fonda had a nasty shock on his way home on Wednesday, January 12 when he discovered the body of an alleged suicide victim. The actor was driving through Pacific Palisades, California when he spotted a suspicious parked car by the side of the road and decided to pull up alongside to check the driver was OK.
According to TMZ.com, Fonda got out of his car and realized the man behind the wheel was dead. The actor immediately called the police. No foul play is suspected, reports the website.
Sergeant Carlton Cook at the West Los Angeles Community Police Station said Fonda is absolutely not a suspect.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival