Peter Fonda Not a Suspect in Suicide Man Case
"Easy Rider" star Peter Fonda had a nasty shock on his way home on Wednesday, January 12 when he discovered the body of an alleged suicide victim. The actor was driving through Pacific Palisades, California when he spotted a suspicious parked car by the side of the road and decided to pull up alongside to check the driver was OK.
According to TMZ.com, Fonda got out of his car and realized the man behind the wheel was dead. The actor immediately called the police. No foul play is suspected, reports the website.
Sergeant Carlton Cook at the West Los Angeles Community Police Station said Fonda is absolutely not a suspect.
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album