Peter Fonda Not a Suspect in Suicide Man Case
"Easy Rider" star Peter Fonda had a nasty shock on his way home on Wednesday, January 12 when he discovered the body of an alleged suicide victim. The actor was driving through Pacific Palisades, California when he spotted a suspicious parked car by the side of the road and decided to pull up alongside to check the driver was OK.
According to TMZ.com, Fonda got out of his car and realized the man behind the wheel was dead. The actor immediately called the police. No foul play is suspected, reports the website.
Sergeant Carlton Cook at the West Los Angeles Community Police Station said Fonda is absolutely not a suspect.
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role