Eva Longoria Denies Erasing Tony Parker Tattoo
Newly-single Eva Longoria has vowed not to remove her marriage tattoo following the breakdown of her relationship with Tony Parker, amid speculation she is undergoing laser treatment to erase the inking. The "Desperate Housewives" star wed the basketball player on July 7, 2007 and subsequently had the date drawn in roman numerals on her wrist.
Longoria made headlines in November when she filed for divorce from Parker, citing irreconcilable differences amid allegations he had been unfaithful. The actress stepped out in Los Angeles on Saturday, January 8 to attend Jeremy Renner's birthday party and the tattoo tribute appeared to have faded, prompting rumors Longoria has started treatment to remove the body art.
But the 35 year old insists she has no plans to erase the reminder of her marriage. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Just so everyone knows I still have all my tattoos! Nothing is being removed, although I am always up for more tattoos!"
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors