Eva Longoria Denies Erasing Tony Parker Tattoo
Newly-single Eva Longoria has vowed not to remove her marriage tattoo following the breakdown of her relationship with Tony Parker, amid speculation she is undergoing laser treatment to erase the inking. The "Desperate Housewives" star wed the basketball player on July 7, 2007 and subsequently had the date drawn in roman numerals on her wrist.
Longoria made headlines in November when she filed for divorce from Parker, citing irreconcilable differences amid allegations he had been unfaithful. The actress stepped out in Los Angeles on Saturday, January 8 to attend Jeremy Renner's birthday party and the tattoo tribute appeared to have faded, prompting rumors Longoria has started treatment to remove the body art.
But the 35 year old insists she has no plans to erase the reminder of her marriage. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Just so everyone knows I still have all my tattoos! Nothing is being removed, although I am always up for more tattoos!"
More Eva Longoria News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic