Eva Longoria Denies Erasing Tony Parker Tattoo
Newly-single Eva Longoria has vowed not to remove her marriage tattoo following the breakdown of her relationship with Tony Parker, amid speculation she is undergoing laser treatment to erase the inking. The "Desperate Housewives" star wed the basketball player on July 7, 2007 and subsequently had the date drawn in roman numerals on her wrist.
Longoria made headlines in November when she filed for divorce from Parker, citing irreconcilable differences amid allegations he had been unfaithful. The actress stepped out in Los Angeles on Saturday, January 8 to attend Jeremy Renner's birthday party and the tattoo tribute appeared to have faded, prompting rumors Longoria has started treatment to remove the body art.
But the 35 year old insists she has no plans to erase the reminder of her marriage. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Just so everyone knows I still have all my tattoos! Nothing is being removed, although I am always up for more tattoos!"
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance