Eva Longoria Denies Erasing Tony Parker Tattoo
Newly-single Eva Longoria has vowed not to remove her marriage tattoo following the breakdown of her relationship with Tony Parker, amid speculation she is undergoing laser treatment to erase the inking. The "Desperate Housewives" star wed the basketball player on July 7, 2007 and subsequently had the date drawn in roman numerals on her wrist.
Longoria made headlines in November when she filed for divorce from Parker, citing irreconcilable differences amid allegations he had been unfaithful. The actress stepped out in Los Angeles on Saturday, January 8 to attend Jeremy Renner's birthday party and the tattoo tribute appeared to have faded, prompting rumors Longoria has started treatment to remove the body art.
But the 35 year old insists she has no plans to erase the reminder of her marriage. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Just so everyone knows I still have all my tattoos! Nothing is being removed, although I am always up for more tattoos!"
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces